News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

John Mayer's Racist Penis

Started by Iason Ouabache, February 16, 2010, 07:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2686353/john_mayer_on_black_women_in_playboy.html?cat=9

QuoteFor a guy with such skills with a guitar, John Mayer seems to be quite the virtuoso at saying things that more than annoy people. His recent remarks about black women in Playboy magazine are just the latest example of his lack of couth. Not only does he compare having sex with Jessica Simpson to a drug addiction (probably not the most flattering of comparisons, especially when uttered with such gutter-ridden eloquence) but the Grammy-winning singer/songwriter told Playboy had a discriminatory penis when it came to black women. America isn't that "post-racial" yet...

When asked if black women threw themselves at him, the 32-year-old guitarist told Playboy: "I don't think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separate from my dick..."

:facepalm:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 16, 2010, 07:25:56 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2686353/john_mayer_on_black_women_in_playboy.html?cat=9

QuoteFor a guy with such skills with a guitar, John Mayer seems to be quite the virtuoso at saying things that more than annoy people. His recent remarks about black women in Playboy magazine are just the latest example of his lack of couth. Not only does he compare having sex with Jessica Simpson to a drug addiction (probably not the most flattering of comparisons, especially when uttered with such gutter-ridden eloquence) but the Grammy-winning singer/songwriter told Playboy had a discriminatory penis when it came to black women. America isn't that "post-racial" yet...

When asked if black women threw themselves at him, the 32-year-old guitarist told Playboy: "I don't think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separate from my dick..."

:facepalm:

Um. Wow. I hate him enough, so this is just the icing on the cake.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Elder Iptuous

:lulz:
oh holy shit....
i'm not clicking that article at work...
but it does have illustrations, right?
like of his dick standing at attention with a swastika and jack boots and all, right?
or perhaps a little white hooded condom on?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

hooplala

To be fair, sexual attraction is not open to reason.  We are attracted to who we are attracted to.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

E.O.T.

I'VE NEVER

Heard of this guy

WHY

Do men so often refer to their cock as a seperate person?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

-Kel-

Quote from: Iptuous on February 16, 2010, 04:39:16 PM
:lulz:
oh holy shit....
i'm not clicking that article at work...
but it does have illustrations, right?
like of his dick standing at attention with a swastika and jack boots and all, right?
or perhaps a little white hooded condom on?

I want a drawing of this......NOW

Captain Utopia

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 16, 2010, 04:57:44 PM
I dunno, but growing up, I had a friend who named his "Wilbur".

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: FP on February 16, 2010, 05:07:38 PM
I dunno, but growing up, I had a friend who named his "Wilbur".
Was it Terrific?  Radiant?  Humble?
:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess this means my vagina is racist. :(

What a cunt!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

He's an idiot that tried to make a sexual joke that crossed many realm of "inappropriate" to say something that many people say: "My libido is not universal."

He should be lambasted for being an idiot and not realizing what his statement would appear as.

He should not be condemned for having turn-ons.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 16, 2010, 07:05:49 PM
He's an idiot that tried to make a sexual joke that crossed many realm of "inappropriate" to say something that many people say: "My libido is not universal."

He should be lambasted for being an idiot and not realizing what his statement would appear as.

He should not be condemned for having turn-ons.

He should be condemned for what he did to Tom Petty.  You only have to hang him once.
Molon Lube

Suu

I'VE NEVER

Heard of this guy

WHY

A lot of men will claim that their johnson has a mind of it's own. Whereas it doesn't....

...because a man's brain is really in the head of his penis anyway.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

East Coast Hustle

I don't see what the big deal is. Anyone getting offended by what he said is probably just LOOKING for something to be offended by.

that said...

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 07:06:43 PM
He should be condemned for what he did to Tom Petty.  You only have to hang him once.

this, in spades.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"