News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

The Activia Challenge!

Started by Suu, March 09, 2010, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2010, 07:25:13 PM
Hi I'm George Zimmer president of Men's Warehouse.

So you all know, the combination of antioxidants, roughage, and spicy in my diet finally dislodged the horrible collection of polyps I had growing up my guts.

I felt a sudden horrible urge, and got form my cube into the bathroom as fast as I could.  The normal stools passed with the smooth efficiency of a well maintained Colt 1911, my shincter efffortlessly cycling and expelling like a chromed reciever polished to a mirror shine.

Bam
Bam
Bam

There was a brief pause, as if my innards wer uncertain, then with a potent heavy the first squirely arm of teh cancerous mass exited my butt.  It popped out bit by bit, the collection of malignant bulges strug together like a bunch of grapes.  They swung, momentarily suspended from my pulsating red asshole, swinging into the back of my testicles like an unexpected second sac full of burst cells and mutation, until the last, almost releieved relaxation let it fall to the bowl bellow. 

A brief pause and cramp hit me, and I passed about a half cup of blood.

All said and done, I cleaned myself and left feeling like a new man.  The unflushable attrocity behind me a testament to my will to cling to life.  I intend to tell all the cancer survivors about this, my own personal battle and triumph.

I guarantee it.

Fixed.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on March 12, 2010, 12:58:52 PM
:mrgreen:
I love pickles though, so you better not be gherkin my chain.
:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on March 12, 2010, 12:58:52 PM
:mrgreen:
I love pickles though, so you better not be gherkin my chain.

....aaaanyways.....

I think that if I vacuum pack them, they should be easy enough to ship.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2010, 07:25:13 PM
So you all know, the combination of antioxidants, roughage, and spicy in my diet finally dislodged the horrible collection of polyps I had growing up my guts.

I felt a sudden horrible urge, and got form my cube into the bathroom as fast as I could.  The normal stools passed with the smooth efficiency of a well maintained Colt 1911, my shincter efffortlessly cycling and expelling like a chromed reciever polished to a mirror shine.

Bam
Bam
Bam

There was a brief pause, as if my innards wer uncertain, then with a potent heavy the first squirely arm of teh cancerous mass exited my butt.  It popped out bit by bit, the collection of malignant bulges strug together like a bunch of grapes.  They swung, momentarily suspended from my pulsating red asshole, swinging into the back of my testicles like an unexpected second sac full of burst cells and mutation, until the last, almost releieved relaxation let it fall to the bowl bellow. 

A brief pause and cramp hit me, and I passed about a half cup of blood.

All said and done, I cleaned myself and left feeling like a new man.  The unflushable attrocity behind me a testament to my will to cling to life.  I intend to tell all the cancer survivors about this, my own personal battle and triumph.

:mittens:

nobody else need ever relate anything related to their own personal fecal habits unless it can top this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Well, that was nice while it lasted I guess.

-Suu
Seriously wouldn't be surprised if she had ulcerative colitis or Crohn's.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know what I do when shit doesn't work right?
I yell at it. Sometimes punch it.
Computer on the fritz? Scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" then PUNCH it! 9 times outta 10, it just sorta fixes itself out of fear. Fear of what I'll do to it. Cause I won't just break it and put it out of it's misery slowly, no. I'll drag it out painfully.

Try that with your... butt? guts? whatever's broken.
Make it fear you.

Suu

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 19, 2010, 05:19:23 AM
It doesn't help anymore? :sad:

It seemed to have turned my problems around TOO much. So instead of constantly having to go to the bathroom, now I'm constipated and bloated to hell.  :argh!:

I fucking HATE IBS.

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on March 19, 2010, 02:26:01 PM

It seemed to have turned my problems around TOO much. So instead of constantly having to go to the bathroom, now I'm constipated and bloated to hell.  :argh!:

I fucking HATE IBS.
:sad:

LMNO

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 19, 2010, 05:22:17 AM
Computer on the fritz? Scream "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" then PUNCH it! 9 times outta 10, it just sorta fixes itself out of fear. Fear of what I'll do to it. Cause I won't just break it and put it out of it's misery slowly, no. I'll drag it out painfully.

Make it fear you.

Great.  Now I have visions of Suu fisting herself.

I won't be able to stand up with out knocking things over for the next hour or two.

Jenne

I fucking HATE IBS.

Yeah, none of the stuff that's supposed to help IBS really does for me.  Costco sells the PILLZ for it (or used to), have you tried them yet?

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on March 19, 2010, 04:26:27 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 19, 2010, 05:22:17 AM

Make it fear you.

Great.  Now I have visions of Suu fisting herself.

I won't be able to stand up with out knocking things over for the next hour or two.

Both of these quotes are win, just saying.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Suu

Quote from: Jenne on March 19, 2010, 05:53:55 PM

I fucking HATE IBS.

Yeah, none of the stuff that's supposed to help IBS really does for me.  Costco sells the PILLZ for it (or used to), have you tried them yet?

Which pillz?

Wholefoods sells digestive enzymes which seem to help me. I just, ya know, can't afford them.