News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Post in this thread to get abused by the mods

Started by Faust, April 22, 2010, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

themenniss

'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cainad on January 14, 2011, 06:21:09 PM
It appears that this thread occurred during my "not checking PD.com every day phase" of last spring. Shame, that.

Can I get some belated abuse?

No.

Don Coyote

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 16, 2011, 04:23:26 AM
It appears that this thread occurred during my "not checking PD.com every day phase" of last spring. Shame, that.

No.

Doesn't that count as abuse?

Quote from: Don Quixote on April 16, 2011, 04:24:03 AM
Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 16, 2011, 04:23:26 AM

No.

Doesn't that count as abuse?

Eat shit.

Freeky

OH GRATE SHIBBOLeEET AND OTHER MODS TYPE )PEOPLE

MY TYPING IS FUCKED>

WHT DO

LOVE FREKY

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAY SHIBBOLEET. HAY. HAAAAAY.

U SUCK. LOLOLOLOLOL.

East Coast Hustle

IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT HE'S LIKE THAT, FRED. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS ALL "HEY, I BET YOU $100 YOU CAN'T EAT A GALLON OF ICE CREAM EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH." AND NOW HE'S ADDICTED AND CONFINED TO THAT GODDAMNED RASCAL SCOOTER.

AND THAT...THING GROWING OFF HIS NECK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S GROWING A FINGERNAIL.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU DID TO A MAN WHO USED TO BE A FINE UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I DESERVE AN AWARD FOR MY SERVICE TO SOCIETY.

AFK

You can have this diaper pail I'm getting rid of.  Slightly used. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 16, 2011, 08:33:56 AM
OH GRATE SHIBBOLeEET AND OTHER MODS TYPE )PEOPLE

MY TYPING IS FUCKED>

WHT DO

LOVE FREKY

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 16, 2011, 09:15:50 AM
HAY SHIBBOLEET. HAY. HAAAAAY.

U SUCK. LOLOLOLOLOL.

NO U! YOU MADE ME FAT YOU EVIL SANK! IMMA RIP THE WEAVE OUT YO HEAD!

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 16, 2011, 09:40:49 AM
IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT HE'S LIKE THAT, FRED. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS ALL "HEY, I BET YOU $100 YOU CAN'T EAT A GALLON OF ICE CREAM EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH." AND NOW HE'S ADDICTED AND CONFINED TO THAT GODDAMNED RASCAL SCOOTER.

AND THAT...THING GROWING OFF HIS NECK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S GROWING A FINGERNAIL.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU DID TO A MAN WHO USED TO BE A FINE UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING BEERFUNNEL ASSHOLE! YOU ONLY WISH YOU HAD AN EXTRA FINGER NAIL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW USEFUL IT IS! FUCK!

SHIBBOLEET rides off into the sunset on his rascal

Phox

East Coast Hustle

THIS IS WHERE YOU GO TO SIGN UP TO BE NEWT GINGRICH'S PERSONAL LUBE-REPLACER, YOU SIMPERING WASTEBASKET OF FUCK!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 16, 2011, 06:24:40 PM
THIS IS WHERE YOU GO TO SIGN UP TO BE NEWT GINGRICH'S PERSONAL LUBE-REPLACER, YOU SIMPERING WASTEBASKET OF FUCK!
Oh, then you really ought to change the signage 'round here.