News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

ITT: We plan the Dok's arrival on the East Coast.

Started by Suu, May 19, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Suu on June 10, 2010, 01:56:00 PM
on the arrival to The Cellar today to harrass me at lunch time.

wait you work with lumberjim?

weltburger
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

so a very good friend of mine's dad is in ICU with a bloodclot on his brain and the whole family is up there so I'm dog-and-house-sitting for them. So unless he makes a miracle recovery tomorrow morning, it looks like I won't be making it down to Providence.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

goddammit, I thought he was staying until tuesday. So, I guess I won't introduce the dog to the concept of a road trip.

I'm still coming down there to hang out with you spags sometime soon. my days off are getting switched to wednesday/thursday as of next week. I'm thinking about coming down a few days after the 4th.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."