News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

ATTN DOK HOWL

Started by the last yatto, October 02, 2010, 05:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

What's your secret to keeping your heart beating in your old age?

appears my dad's is having trouble
:horrormirth:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Oh fuck, dude. :( I hope everything ends up okay.

Lies

I'm pretty sure Dok's heart stopped beating about a year ago, and is now animated by pure rage and hate filled bile.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

the last yatto

he is a republican maybe they can add some hate to his IV
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

For a man who doesn't even complain when his knee is bothering him, its weird to see hooked up to machines to help breath, he had to be shocked awake in bus but now hes opening his eyes and can do simple commands. But he will have a few bruised ribs from the CPR

Tho old man deserves it a little for thinking Atkins red meat diet was a good way to loose weight for his knee surgery

Lies

On a serious note, I'm sorry to hear man :(
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Freeky

Quote from: Pēleus on October 02, 2010, 10:47:55 AM
For a man who doesn't even complain when his knee is bothering him, its weird to see hooked up to machines to help breath, he had to be shocked awake in bus but now hes opening his eyes and can do simple commands. But he will have a few bruised ribs from the CPR

Tho old man deserves it a little for thinking Atkins red meat diet was a good way to loose weight for his knee surgery

Oh, damn.  :sad:

Adios

Very sorry to hear this. Best to you and your dad.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is sad. :( I hope he recovers soon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Sitting upright and already thinking he's going back to work next week instead of 8 weeks like they want him too

Eta: oops wrong pic

Jasper

Argh.  :(

I'd let him be optimistic about it.  It's probably less stressful for him to believe he'll recover fast.

Dysnomia

poor guy.   :sad:  HROSIE of DOOM and I are very sorry Pel. :(
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on October 02, 2010, 05:34:53 AM
What's your secret to keeping your heart beating in your old age?

appears my dad's is having trouble
:horrormirth:

That blows.   My dad is also having some issues, and may need a pacemaker.

Tell him to settle the fuck down and do what the doctors tell him to do.  Seriously.
Molon Lube