News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Conservative brains are more primitive???

Started by MMIX, December 28, 2010, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cain

Quote from: ϗ on December 29, 2010, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2010, 01:21:32 PM
While I don't trust the Mail to report on science anything accurately, it should be noted that UCL has one of the highest rated neuroscience departments in the world (IIRC it is rated second, actually).  And Professor Geraint Rees, who carried out the research, isn't exactly a crank either.

So I guess I'll just have to wait until I can see the paper....

It's really unfortunate that the only science journalism that I can trust for accuracy are 1) field experts (in their own papers, writings or blogs) and 2) the Not Exactly Rocket Science blog.

And while Ed Young tries very hard to cover a diverse number of topics, he can't cover everything.

Poor Ed Young (I also read his blog.  Though Razib Khan's Gene Expression blog at the same site is more relevant to my interests).

Prince Glittersnatch III

This will make excellent trolling material.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!