News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

OkCupid: A Guy's Perspective

Started by saturnine, March 03, 2011, 08:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 04, 2011, 04:18:35 PM
I take it that means that he's ugly as sin. :lulz:

That, or Richter is tactfully excusing himself from judging the physical attractiveness of another man.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 04, 2011, 04:06:32 PM
Troll spiral aside, Saturnine's a good guy to meet in person.  He and Nomad were both folks that both seem to have gottten on the wrong side of things here.  Well shit, but that's how it is.

All I know is how he's behaved since his triumphant return.

If he get drop the pretention and the emo shit, and get his feet back under him, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Even we greyfaced admins know that.

:lulz:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Doesn't really matter, though.  I look like someone shoved me through a mud fence, and I've never had any trouble.  If you go in railing about how women have all the wrong values, then you're essentially being the dating world's version of the Chicago Bears...Beaten - by yourself - before you even start.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 04:09:46 PM
Troll spiral aside, Saturnine's a good guy to meet in person.  He and Nomad were both folks that both seem to have gottten on the wrong side of things here.  Well shit, but that's how it is.

...and everything I ever needed to know about meeting women I learned from Aphex Twin's video for "Windowlicker"

Is he good looking and charming as he claims?  He said his friends would vouch for that.....

Yes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Luna on March 04, 2011, 04:19:17 PM

That, or Richter is tactfully excusing himself from judging the physical attractiveness of another man.

Or, upon reflection, commenting that being personable and well-behaved is more important in attractiveness that whatever face somebody happens to be wearing...  which is a valid point.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 04, 2011, 04:24:49 PM

Or, upon reflection, commenting that being personable and well-behaved is more important in attractiveness that whatever face somebody happens to be wearing...  which is a valid point.

So I'm okay wearing the neighbor's flayed face?

Well, that's a relief.  It takes forever to make those things, and they tear every time you try to take them off.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2011, 04:21:40 PM

All I know is how he's behaved since his triumphant return.

If he get drop the pretention and the emo shit, and get his feet back under him, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Even we greyfaced admins know that.

:lulz:

Staying out of that shit.  Like I said, I only pick up women while rolling in a limo longer than the Vatican and performing snappy dance routines.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2011, 04:30:23 PM

Well, that's a relief.  It takes forever to make those things, and they tear every time you try to take them off.

That's GUARANTEED to get you a cadre of screaming fangirls since "Repo" came out.  Lechter is the new Beiber.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 04, 2011, 04:34:27 PM

That's GUARANTEED to get you a cadre of screaming fangirls since "Repo" came out.  Lechter is the new Beiber.

WHO'S LOOKING SUAVE IN HIS NEW "LEATHER HAT"?

COULD IT BE TGRR?

:hammer:

Luna

Hardly needed, Roger, you're pretty enough without one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 04, 2011, 04:32:49 PM
Staying out of that shit.  

Can't blame you.  I've had more than one friend come on here and gloriously faceplant.  Some have recovered, some lacked the intestinal fortitude.

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on March 04, 2011, 04:34:27 PM
Lechter is the new Beiber.

You are now imagining Tony Hopkins singing "Baby, Baby, Baby".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 04, 2011, 04:36:32 PM

I AM A BEAUTIFUL FAIRY PRINCESS, AND I CAN WEAR THE NEIGHBOR'S FACE IF I WANNA.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2011, 04:37:38 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 04, 2011, 04:36:32 PM

I AM A BEAUTIFUL FAIRY PRINCESS, AND I CAN WEAR THE NEIGHBOR'S FACE IF I WANNA.

Never said you couldn't, said you didn't NEED to.

Me, I've seen my neighbors, I wouldn't wear their faces on a dare.