News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Budweiser & Clamato: A Review

Started by Eater of Clowns, May 31, 2011, 01:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Mango lassi is easy:  add rum.

Salty lassi or minty/salty dough--hm...vodka?  Light beer?

Fuck.  Not easy.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 09:30:13 PM

Fuck.  Not easy.

Bourbon?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 09:30:13 PM

Fuck.  Not easy.

The minty...  I'd add a shot of peppermint schnapps and ease back on the actual mint a bit.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Schnapps is sweet as fuck, though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 09:55:10 PM

True... but I tend to like the sweet stuff.  I'd give it a try, anyhow.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2011, 09:58:04 PM

I think it would be good with yogurt, but not in a salty drink... sweet/salty/minty sounds :vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh, Jenne, what about yogurt, cucumber, salt, mint or cilantro, jalapeno, and vodka blended with just a bit of ice?

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 10:03:16 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2011, 09:58:04 PM

I think it would be good with yogurt, but not in a salty drink... sweet/salty/minty sounds :vom:

Oooh, not in the salty one, in the minty one.  Yes, that'd be :vom:.  The mint lassi I've had wasn't salty at all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think it's both minty AND salty.

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 10:13:36 PM

Could be, I didn't notice salt in mine...  Very possible it's done multiple ways.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2011, 10:18:39 PM

Could be, I didn't notice salt in mine...  Very possible it's done multiple ways.

Maybe we're talking about two different drinks? As far as I know dough/doogh is always salty. But Jenne would know, for sure...

ETA could you be thinking of mint lassi?

Luna

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 10:21:57 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2011, 10:18:39 PM

Could be, I didn't notice salt in mine...  Very possible it's done multiple ways.

Maybe we're talking about two different drinks? As far as I know dough is always salty. But Jenne would know, for sure...

Yep, I'm talking about a mint lassi, not a dough (spelling optional, here, I'm stupid tired today, posting here from work to keep myself from dozing off on my desk between bouts of stupid busy).

Dysfunctional Cunt

I say tequila for the salty drink, it will add a touch of peppery the mix.....

Then again, I really like tequila.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mmmm tequila!

Especially with cilantro instead of mint...

Jenne

Hm...I'm thinking yogurt drink bar.  :lulz:  People will think I'm nuts.

...they're right.

But thanks, you guys...will try ALL Those eventually and post results...