News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 17, 2011, 04:28:22 PM
This shit, what the hell is it?

"Hello, welcome to our home, please, make yourself comfortable"

"Okay!" (shits all over everything).

This douche nozzle has some unresolved anger issues, an inferiority complex, and/or teenage hormonal angst issues.

More like, "Okay!" (shits all over the toilet)

This is the Rant section.  I didn't come storming into the cute fluffy bunny section talking shit.

And yes, I definitely have anger issues.  This comes from being a skinny little shit in real life who wants to beat the hell out of many of the brainwashed fucking idiots I encounter, but can't because I would be pounded into a pulp and/or end up back in jail.

In fact I am starting to think that people who don't have anger issues or depression in this day and age with the shit going on in this world either aren't paying attention or lack the mental capacity to understand what is going on.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 04:33:53 PM

This douche nozzle has some unresolved anger issues, an inferiority complex, and/or teenage hormonal angst issues.

This is the Rant section.  I didn't come storming into the cute fluffy bunny section talking shit.

And yes, I definitely have anger issues.  This comes from being a skinny little shit in real life who wants to beat the hell out of many of the brainwashed fucking idiots I encounter, but can't because I would be pounded into a pulp and/or end up back in jail.

In fact I am starting to think that people who don't have anger issues or depression in this day and age with the shit going on in this world either aren't paying attention or lack the mental capacity to understand what is going on.

Hey, man, it's okay. Some people just don't get it. It's not your fault. I blame society, or the parents, or something.

S'funny how he says he want to "beat the hell" out of the "brainwashed" idiots, but he's done little to distinguish himself from the other shit flinging monkeys.

Keep it coming! Your pathetic rage gives me a big Buddha belly laugh.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

trix

Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 17, 2011, 04:44:11 PM
Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 04:33:53 PM

Hey, man, it's okay. Some people just don't get it. It's not your fault. I blame society, or the parents, or something.

S'funny how he says he want to "beat the hell" out of the "brainwashed" idiots, but he's done little to distinguish himself from the other shit flinging monkeys.

Keep it coming! Your pathetic rage gives me a big Buddha belly laugh.

I don't feel the need to justify or distinguish.  Perhaps I will some day and will make the effort to do so.

I wouldn't call it rage though, as I am quite entertained IRL from this thread.  Which is why I am here, so it's working out so far.  I'm not one of those types that gets angry in real life over some stupid crap by some anonymous person on the internet.

big Buddha belly laugh.  I like that.  I get an image of Jabba the Hut going HOH HO HO HO!

- trix
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Cuddlefish

Oh, god, you've got to be kidding me.

Did any one call "Sociological Experiment" yet?  :lulz:
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eve on June 17, 2011, 05:16:17 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 05:03:20 AM
Quote from: Eve on June 17, 2011, 04:48:01 AM
STOP WANTING SO MUCH ATTENTION EOC, JEEZ.

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 04:26:57 AM
Every time a noob shows up with a chip on their shoulder and the determination to take someone down a peg or two, it's about Roger. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's starting to give the rest of us a complex, frankly.
So true, Nigel! I mean, what the fuck. I know my rampant emote posts are highly controversial and still I hear nothing about them. Nothing. What is this shit?

Trix, shut the fuck up and go smoke a bowl already.

If it makes you feel any better, almost every single one of your posts throws me into a helpless, apoplectic rage. It's a wonder I don't shit myself every time I see your avatar at the top of a post.

It does make me feel better, thanks!  ..Ahem. I mean, GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGEL I DON'T NEED YOUR STINKING UNDERSTANDING. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A BUNCH OF RUBBER DICKS. MY AVATAR BETTER MAKE YOU SHIT BRICKS! YOU KNOW, BEING THE TWIN OF YOUR AVATAR AND ALL. SHIT. BRICKS. NIGEL!

Incidentally, being an Authority On Dildos and all, I'm finding it a lot harder to use them effectively in my insults.

You and I, Eve, are THE DILDO AUTHORITAYS on this here forum, and nobody better step. YOU ALL HEAR ME?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 17, 2011, 04:54:17 PM

It really is amazing, isn't it?  Step 3:  "It was all a sociological experiment.  You're acting just the way I want you to."

Why do these noobs have to be so predictable?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 17, 2011, 12:28:59 PM
Since he just said it was Reverend <something-or-other> and the topic is cannabis abuse, I assumed he was talking about Reverend What's-His-Name?

But it could also be Roger. It could be either. It really doesn't really matter, right?

The point is that everybody else is feeling shunned and left out unless we retroactively put Reverend in our nickname.

- the Triple Reverend Zero

Well, I AM the Right Reverend Nigel.

Except for when I'm your mom, which is ALL THE TIME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 01:58:43 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on June 17, 2011, 12:28:59 PM
Since he just said it was Reverend <something-or-other> and the topic is cannabis abuse, I assumed he was talking about Reverend What's-His-Name?

But it could also be Roger. It could be either. It really doesn't really matter, right?

The point is that everybody else is feeling shunned and left out unless we retroactively put Reverend in our nickname.

- the Triple Reverend Zero

He also mentioned that it was an admin, and that's why the OP was so "ballsy".  Or some shit like that.

Also that the poster he's talking about used to smoke pot, which rules out RWHN. Also he paraphrased something I've heard you say.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 17, 2011, 01:25:17 PM
I used to do rants all the time, and I tell you, they were miles better than this.

Oh?  How about elaborating your generic useless little critique?

I mean seriously, you fucking dimwits, I give a rats ass what your judgements of me as a member here are, especially when you're basing them off of one thread in the RANT section.  It's a fucking rant you douchebags, of course it comes off as an angst-filled attack.  That's what a rant IS.  If my intent was to impress anyone, my post would have been quite different, and in a different section of the forums.  I was getting some shit off of my chest, and not a single person made a relevant comment on the substance of the rant itself.  Which I suppose in it's own way is a complement, as none of you holier-then-thou retards had anything of substance to say in response that is any less generic then "my rants are better tee hee".  Call me unoriginal and boring all day long if you must jump to character conclusions like an old jaded cop, but when/if you get over your own clique-loving mutual masturbation long enough to consider the actual content of the rant, you might just realize that I have a valid point.

- trix

I don't think anyone cares. In fact, if you'd bothered reading around here much, you would find that it's all rehash of most of the fights we've had amongst ourselves.

BTW, the reason "Your Mom" is funny is because it was popularly overused on dialup BBSes before you were born. I really AM your mom, kiddo.

Cain

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 17, 2011, 01:25:17 PM
I used to do rants all the time, and I tell you, they were miles better than this.

Oh?  How about elaborating your generic useless little critique?

I mean seriously, you fucking dimwits, I give a rats ass what your judgements of me as a member here are, especially when you're basing them off of one thread in the RANT section.  It's a fucking rant you douchebags, of course it comes off as an angst-filled attack.  That's what a rant IS.  If my intent was to impress anyone, my post would have been quite different, and in a different section of the forums.  I was getting some shit off of my chest, and not a single person made a relevant comment on the substance of the rant itself.  Which I suppose in it's own way is a complement, as none of you holier-then-thou retards had anything of substance to say in response that is any less generic then "my rants are better tee hee".  Call me unoriginal and boring all day long if you must jump to character conclusions like an old jaded cop, but when/if you get over your own clique-loving mutual masturbation long enough to consider the actual content of the rant, you might just realize that I have a valid point.

- trix

Lol.

Look at what I wrote.  Look at the title of this thread.

trix

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 04:55:35 PM
Quote from: Cuddleshift on June 17, 2011, 04:54:17 PM

It really is amazing, isn't it?  Step 3:  "It was all a sociological experiment.  You're acting just the way I want you to."

Why do these noobs have to be so predictable?

Except, that isn't what I said.  That would be you, pushing your round expectations of what you think I mean, into the square hole of what I actually said.  I said I am being entertained.  This is true.  Not an experiment, (except I suppose in a "trolling to see what happens" kind of way) just a rant with some rather entertaining responses.  Are you telling me you aren't entertained?  Then why are you still posting here?

Again, work on reading comprehension.  You seem to have a lot of trouble with it.

- trix
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

No, you see, I'm misinterpreting you on purpose, just to bug you.  It's one of the ways I amuse myself with half-assed trolls.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trix, I'm so sorry all these assholes aren't taking you seriously enough.

trix

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 05:13:59 PM
No, you see, I'm misinterpreting you on purpose, just to bug you.  It's one of the ways I amuse myself with half-assed trolls.

Step 2:  Act like you posted something stupid on purpose

Why do you regulars have to be so damned predictable!

8)

- trix
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 05:17:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 05:13:59 PM
No, you see, I'm misinterpreting you on purpose, just to bug you.  It's one of the ways I amuse myself with half-assed trolls.

Step 2:  Act like you posted something stupid on purpose

Why do you regulars have to be so damned predictable!

8)

- trix

I see you've already learned Step Two yourself.