News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

New People Should Probably Read This.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 07, 2011, 05:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2011, 11:32:23 PM
It's great that your girlfriend is beautiful, Norwegian, and has huge tits. I'm sure those are the really important things about her.

Yeah, I'm sure she'd be really pleased with being described as such, with no mention of anything else about her.  

So he's a sociopath.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 23, 2011, 11:39:54 PM
"Manifest the future"  :lol:

Remember the last person who claimed that?  After testing, his excuse was "I had a cold and it made the madhjicks fail".

Which one was that?  Rat or BH?  I've lost track.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2011, 11:40:08 PM
It's great that your girlfriend is beautiful, Norwegian, and has huge tits. I'm sure those are the really important things about her.

Yeah, I'm sure she'd be really pleased with being described as such, with no mention of anything else about her.  

So he's a sociopath.

Well it's her own fault.  I mean, she likes that douchey Kuku guy!  Flat earth crap if I ever heard it.

Doktor Howl

So he's a sociopath.

He's said as much.  For additional humor, go here:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29003.msg1075202#new
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 11:40:34 PM

Remember the last person who claimed that?  After testing, his excuse was "I had a cold and it made the madhjicks fail".

BH.  Rat, for all his silliness as the White Knight of Internet Occultism, at least admits its a psychological thing with no non-local effects, as far as I know.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 23, 2011, 11:46:42 PM

BH.  Rat, for all his silliness as the White Knight of Internet Occultism, at least admits its a psychological thing with no non-local effects, as far as I know.

I have a hard time keeping this shit straight, as I pretty much toss all the magick dudes in the same box.
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

So he's a sociopath.
Well lets see what has it gotten me?

Its gotten me my dream job working for myself doing custom metal sculpture .
It got me a beautiful norwegian girlfriend with huge tits that loves me and cooks me dinner every night.
Ummmmm
I've learned how to manifest the future to varying degrees which is pretty fkn neat to see happen.

What do I believe in. I believe everything is 1 infinite eternal consciousness  and its acting out a sick demented puppet show for its own amusement.

And what does it mean for me to be alive.

To be part of the audience for the ever unfolding cosmic joke and to play my part making art and music and fucking with people

I could obviously expound or wtever but I feel that is pretty concise and to the point.

How about you?
Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 11:41:16 PM

So he's a sociopath.

Well it's her own fault.  I mean, she likes that douchey Kuku guy!  Flat earth crap if I ever heard it.

How do you know she's not a sociopath as well?

How do you know she exists at all?

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 11:48:31 PM

I have a hard time keeping this shit straight, as I pretty much toss all the magick dudes in the same box.

That would be a trait common to the majority of pseudo-intellectual flat-earthers that populate the ranks of most forums across the series of tubes.

You keep great company you lot do ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's in every thread now, all the time. He seems to have almost as much time on his hands as AKK.

Pray that he gets a fucking job.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

72 posts a day, on average.

Good thing that insanely hot Norwegian girlfriend cooks for him, or else he would have starved to death by now.  And yet again, he cares so little that he spends all of his extra time here, desperately trying to Not Impress Us  :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 24, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

That would be a trait common to the majority of pseudo-intellectual flat-earthers that populate the ranks of most forums across the series of tubes.

So leave.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 24, 2011, 06:20:32 PM
He's in every thread now, all the time. He seems to have almost as much time on his hands as AKK.

Pray that he gets a fucking job.

This is why we have unlimited threads.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 24, 2011, 06:39:22 PM
72 posts a day, on average.

Good thing that insanely hot Norwegian girlfriend cooks for him, or else he would have starved to death by now.  And yet again, he cares so little that he spends all of his extra time here, desperately trying to Not Impress Us  :lol:

Remember, kids...Relying on math and observation of reality is "pseudo-intellectualism".   :lulz:
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 24, 2011, 07:28:52 PM
Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 24, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

So leave.

Like I said . I'm waiting on parts :)

I'll leave you tool bags to your tinkering soon enough .