News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Dok Reaches The End of the Road, Without YOU.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 14, 2011, 07:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 08:31:31 PM
Oh one other thing: fix my damn keyboard. The 'a' key has been semi-fucked for quite a while now, I temporarily fixed it yesterday and I was amazed at my blazing typing speeds and that will get me very talkative oh yeah :) But then it broke again :(

Other other thing: THURNEZ HANG IN THERE BUDDY!! Also let us know how you're doing from time to time, that doesn't sound like fun, thing you're going through.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 08:25:00 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 08:21:40 PM
1 we got a 36-40 hour workweek because we don't spag around on forums all day, so that we can go home and spag around wherever.

I work a 65+ hour week on a 40 hour salary, and I can't leave while the crew is still working.

This leaves me with an amazing amount of time on my hands, and I refuse to do busy work for which I am not actually being paid.

I'm sorry that probably sounded really smug or something. If that's how things work for you, I can totally get behind that. Also, not everybody in NL gets to do 40h a week, doctors don't and I suppose engineering positions like yours are indeed quite busy here as well, it's not like machinery magically works different here.
Still I never heard about people spagging around on forums all day as much until I met this bunch of Americans here :-)

Oh, it's not that you sounded smug.

It's just that hearing about Yourup's work week makes me want to go all chainsaw billy on this motherfucker.  Right down the hall in the admin building.  WOOO HOOO!  HOW YA DOIN', MIKEY?  *BRZZZZZAP*  WHAT'S UP, PRINCESS LILLY?  *MRAAAAAAAW*  HAHAHAHA I'LL NEVER GET THIS SHIRT CLEAN NOW!
Molon Lube

El Sjaako

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on September 14, 2011, 10:36:56 PM
I post when I feel I have something to contribute, but a lot of the things I post seem to get talked around, which makes me believe that I have contributed noise rather than signal.
The thing that's easy to forget is how easy it is for a post to get noticed and appreciated without anyone really wanting to reply to it. Of course it's better when people have something to say about it, but sometimes they just don't. But look around: most posts have at least like 70 views. There's probably several people that enjoyed your post, if you think it's good.

I tend to mostly reply to things when I have something to say, and usually I don't, so I don't usually reply. Doesn't mean I don't read.

MC McAwesome

I want to post more.

But in the few days I've been here I learned very quickly that I will be ridiculed for doing so.

This is a no win situation for some of us.

And you are the reason so many people are just sitting there refreshing.

Have your cake but you must eat it too.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: MC McAwesome on September 16, 2011, 08:53:01 PM
I want to post more.

But in the few days I've been here I learned very quickly that I will be ridiculed for doing so.

You snivel too much, kid.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I want to post more.

:notnice:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: el sjaako on September 16, 2011, 08:41:05 PM
I post when I feel I have something to contribute, but a lot of the things I post seem to get talked around, which makes me believe that I have contributed noise rather than signal.
The thing that's easy to forget is how easy it is for a post to get noticed and appreciated without anyone really wanting to reply to it. Of course it's better when people have something to say about it, but sometimes they just don't. But look around: most posts have at least like 70 views. There's probably several people that enjoyed your post, if you think it's good.

I tend to mostly reply to things when I have something to say, and usually I don't, so I don't usually reply. Doesn't mean I don't read.

It's right I probably don't reply to them as much, but I do recall enjoying your posts, PMZ.

I forget who were you again before, Paesior or Remington? Paesior right? Then where did Remington go?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 08:57:28 PM

It's right I probably don't reply to them as much, but I do recall enjoying your posts, PMZ.

I forget who were you again before, Paesior or Remington? Paesior right? Then where did Remington go?

EATEN BY ESKIMOS!

:cry:
Molon Lube

Cain

Or those were Googlebots etc

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 08:57:28 PM

I started as Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster, and have always been P-something M-something Z-something.

My avatar was a heavyset Baptist pastor with a turban photoshopped on his head.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Salty

I want to post more.

So you're a pansy with no ability to reevaluate your ideas or deal with the honest repercussions of people who genuine disagree with you. You will be ridiculed for being a spinless idiot incapable of thinking for yourself. And little whiny bullshit like this will only make it worse. BTW, I'm not really posting this for you. This is not a direct response to you because that would be a waste of time. If your post is your honest opinion than there is no limit to the potential of your butthurt, and there's nothing that can be said to undo the knotted, painful twisting of your own regurgitation of thoughts you can barely parrot back.

This post is for you lurking who think maybe this place is too harsh to post in. I was one of those people and believe it or not YOU TOO can take your genitals out of your purse and post real live opinions and deal with the results.

This is Living Discordia, this is Discordia In Motion and it's will steamroll right over you as you lay mewling pathetically about how mean people are. If you look out your window you will see a world that only thinly protects you from the Really Real for Realness Mean Folk out there, and you will see it slowly etched away while pathetic little nothings whine about how some INTERNET people people with no tolerance for stupidity took the time to point out your idiocy, which is an opportunity Eris gives you to realize that maybe your shit ain't the hottest in the room.

DIAF and shut yer mouth. I haven't seen you post one thing of quality yet and until you do I will gladly label you Spineless Twit. Just like all the other retarded breakfast cereal drones. You're boring.

Alty,
Offers a substantive reply, ITT.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Luna

Quote from: Alty on September 17, 2011, 12:00:27 AM
I want to post more.

So you're a pansy with no ability to reevaluate your ideas or deal with the honest repercussions of people who genuine disagree with you. You will be ridiculed for being a spinless idiot incapable of thinking for yourself. And little whiny bullshit like this will only make it worse. BTW, I'm not really posting this for you. This is not a direct response to you because that would be a waste of time. If your post is your honest opinion than there is no limit to the potential of your butthurt, and there's nothing that can be said to undo the knotted, painful twisting of your own regurgitation of thoughts you can barely parrot back.

This post is for you lurking who think maybe this place is too harsh to post in. I was one of those people and believe it or not YOU TOO can take your genitals out of your purse and post real live opinions and deal with the results.

This is Living Discordia, this is Discordia In Motion and it's will steamroll right over you as you lay mewling pathetically about how mean people are. If you look out your window you will see a world that only thinly protects you from the Really Real for Realness Mean Folk out there, and you will see it slowly etched away while pathetic little nothings whine about how some INTERNET people people with no tolerance for stupidity took the time to point out your idiocy, which is an opportunity Eris gives you to realize that maybe your shit ain't the hottest in the room.

DIAF and shut yer mouth. I haven't seen you post one thing of quality yet and until you do I will gladly label you Spineless Twit. Just like all the other retarded breakfast cereal drones. You're boring.

Alty,
Offers a substantive reply, ITT.

Damn, Alty, makes my response of, "fuck off, Cornflake" seem lame.

Well said.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alty, I am mentally kissing you right on the mouth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on September 17, 2011, 03:12:36 AM
Alty, I am mentally kissing you right on the mouth.

i am mentally performing sex acts on Alty for his post!

Salty

:noodledance:
Whoohooo getting' so much e-bootay.

Don't kill me, Payne.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Luna

Since Nigel and Pixie have the booty covered (or uncovered, as it may be), I'll just put a beer on the tab for Alty, to be collected when he comes out and returns EoC's visit.  Come get it.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."