News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Salty

These are great. I'm going to target one cat lover (or not) on FB and just post all of these one after another on their wall with no explanation.

Every three months or so.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

navkat

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Nigel on October 15, 2011, 12:15:09 AM
Considering that my tumblr page has been more or less entirely dedicated to this meme all day, feel free to post it to reddit or whatever the hell you want to do: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/picklemeat
Nigel I'm getting a 'do not have permission to view' on that.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Wizard Joseph

:horrormirth: :x :sad: :| :) :lol: :lulz:

I'm glad to see there's at least ONE subculture with it's shit together on this cat penis problem.  I wonder if there's a market for prostheses.  I mean it's only right to meet a demand that is based on such an important and sensitive issue for the feline community.

When it comes to cat cock it's not about the money, it's about the penis!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Sir Squid Diddimus

I plan to fit him with a giant rubber strap-on once he's healed.

The Wizard Joseph

Right, the best possible thing for a cat that has suffered such a penile separation is to help them get that confidence and swagger back.
A cat must have swagger, it's their thing.  They don't have to have their thing to have swagger though.  The other cats will never know!

Shhhhh...  It's the penis!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Rumckle

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 16, 2011, 02:07:38 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 15, 2011, 12:15:09 AM
Considering that my tumblr page has been more or less entirely dedicated to this meme all day, feel free to post it to reddit or whatever the hell you want to do: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/picklemeat
Nigel I'm getting a 'do not have permission to view' on that.

Try:
http://picklemeat.tumblr.com/
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Don Coyote

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on October 17, 2011, 02:33:57 AM
http://kiwi6.com/file/6682q2x2g8

Oh wow that's amazing!! :mittens:

Needs a slideshow video with all the pics ITT.

Maybe a bit longer so it can include a verse?

I don't know what to say
your tremendous loss
is difficult for all of us
I don't know what to say aaaay aaaaay hey hey hey oh yeeaeaeaeaeaeaeaaa aaaaeeey

now I have to think about Schneider TM - Frogtoise :

sometimes i dream of nothing
next morning's even worse
sometimes i wake up sweating
feels like i've just given birth
sometimes i don't wake up at all

i had a dream
cut a frog in half
a turtle too
ooh-oh-ooh-ooh

to plant the top
of the tortoise half
on the poor frogs base
ooh-oooh-ooh-oh-oh

i'd love to meet you out there
to pet your heart and soul
discover all your beauty
and let the good vibes flow
i've been called by certain duty

cause in my dream
i cut a frog in half
a turtle too
ooh-oh-ooh-ooh

to plant the top
of the tortoise half
on the poor frogs base
ooh-oooh-ooh-oh-oh

now what you think
how it looked at me
now what you think
how it looked at me
now what you think
how it looked at me

no one to blame
i felt a shame on me
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

rong

I'm kinda sorry to hear about your schroedinger's cat's penis
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"