News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Triple Zero

Please tell me someone got screens? I registered an account and all, only to find the thread was already gone :(
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Penumbral

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on October 20, 2011, 04:30:36 PM
:lulz: x 100

Payne and Cain managed to squeeze off almost three pages of hysteria before we all got the banhammer and the thread got deleted

Aw, missed it...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

I have an old sleeper account there. Seeing as I missed the fun, I'll go and repost a similar OP, with emphasis still on the discombobulated penis of my poor pussy. I shall try to be beside myself in outraged horror, and I will have to mention, in horror, the fact they they took his little furry beanus, yet left his stinky old Tomcat Nuts on. Back soon.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Waiting for my registration to be approved...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

They seem to have a lot of mods on there atm. So it shouldn't be long. . . .

Payne

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 07:53:47 PM
Waiting for my registration to be approved...

We made them start approving new accounts?

:jihaad: !

Triple Zero

Maybe I should start off with a textual "I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis :(" ?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 07:58:38 PM
Maybe I should start off with a textual "I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis :(" ?

That's what I was going to do, but they won't approve my account. :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm waiting for the "go" from at least one other person. If it's just me it won't be as fun.