News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

I am an asshole lalalalala

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 09, 2012, 01:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

:lulz:

'I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I CAN'T READ AND I VAUGLY POSSIBLY BELONG TO THE GROUP YOU ARE INSULTING!!!!!"

notathing

i thought you were very cogent and not a dick at alll

however

some of the men in that thread sure made asses of themselves

"why is it rape to like younger women? DERP"

someone missed the point there

Cainad (dec.)

Whoo-hoo-hoo! :lulz:

I saw this on FB before I saw this here thread; I was giggling after only a few comments.

I kind of want to jump in. Maybe some half-baked but inflammatory spew about old farts snatching up the women in my age group?

Richter

Quote from: Cainad on January 09, 2012, 04:13:41 AM

I saw this on FB before I saw this here thread; I was giggling after only a few comments.

I kind of want to jump in. Maybe some half-baked but inflammatory spew about old farts snatching up the women in my age group?

Or some tripe about the subtle taste of the "Founding fathers" upon women of your own age is jsut proof that they're trying to compensate for the lack of pederastic culture.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on January 09, 2012, 05:11:39 AM
Quote from: Cainad on January 09, 2012, 04:13:41 AM

Or some tripe about the subtle taste of the "Founding fathers" upon women of your own age is jsut proof that they're trying to compensate for the lack of pederastic culture.

:spit: :horrormirth: :lulz:

Hence why I ask before posting: to get Nigel approval, and to get more inspiration like this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Doo-dee-doo teeehehehehee...

QuoteFrankly, I am 100% behind K's original post. I would REALLY appreciate it if middle-aged farts (many of them married and/or with kids!) would stop trying to snatch up women in MY age category. It's frustrating, and it gives me this creepy feeling that it's all just an effort to compensate for the lack of pederastic culture.

the fuck am I even talking about?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on January 09, 2012, 05:05:07 PM
Doo-dee-doo teeehehehehee...

QuoteFrankly, I am 100% behind K's original post. I would REALLY appreciate it if middle-aged farts (many of them married and/or with kids!) would stop trying to snatch up women in MY age category. It's frustrating, and it gives me this creepy feeling that it's all just an effort to compensate for the lack of pederastic culture.

the fuck am I even talking about?

I don't know, but I loved it.  :lol: I was kind of bummed that nobody picked up and ran with it.

Cainad (dec.)

I think I came in too late, and anyone who would have taken the bait had already blown their load. Bummer.

I would have put a sadface smiley there but the current one does not adequately express the nature of my inner sadface.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on January 10, 2012, 04:48:24 PM
I think I came in too late, and anyone who would have taken the bait had already blown their load. Bummer.

I would have put a sadface smiley there but the current one does not adequately express the nature of my inner sadface.

Awwwww!

I will come up with something else that's inflammatory soon enough, I'm sure.

Cainad (dec.)

I will keep an eye out for more opportunities to make your friends and acquaintances feel like they need to rationalize something they feel vaguely guilty about. :troll:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2012, 05:18:25 AM
I will keep an eye out for more opportunities to make your friends and acquaintances feel like they need to rationalize something they feel vaguely guilty about. :troll:

THIS MAN IS YOUR FRIEND.

Freeky

That was hilarious, but I think possibly the most important question that came out of it is:

Did you change your mind?  Are you going to participate in the Orange Eating Contest again?  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It IS that time of year.

I will have to think about it.