News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

OK fuckers, which one of you do I need to slap for this?

Started by East Coast Hustle, January 11, 2012, 09:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

AFK

I would just point out that Albany is in the same state as Saratoga Springs. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 11, 2012, 06:00:00 PM
I couldn't let it slide, Roger. I saw the words "Black Iron Prison Escapees" and everything went a strange shade of red for a few seconds.

I did actually attempt to start a dialogue with the guy who started the page, though. Just a few minutes ago. I explained why the BIP is inescapable and told him we'd love to have him and some of the other people on the page come by the forums for some discussion.

Worst case scenario is we get either no response or a few new yahoos to chew on. And who knows? you never know where you'll find that diamond in the rough.

What we're gonna get are 20 yahoo wannabe-gurus who will tell us all how they got enlighted, like that jackass who posted the salvia rant.  There will be mayhem and awful shit and I'll be all like

Quote from: The Very Near FutureSHUT IT!  You hear me?!?! Shut it RIGHT NOW, or SO HELP ME I'll KICK YOUR FRONT DOOR IN and STRANGLE YOU with the ROUTER WIRES, right on your RATTY SHAG CARPET in front of your BUCK-TOOTHED GIRLFRIEND!!!

IT'S 2012, you STUPID FUCK!! *NO ONE*, and I mean *NO ONE* wants to hear your LAME-BRAINED PRINCIPIA QUOTES FOR THE ELEVEN TRILLIONTH TIME, you INBRED, OVERGROWN ADOLESCENT, MONGOLOID, EIGHTH-WITTED, WHINING SLOPPY-DRUNK, SHIT-CAKED-ASS-CRACK LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I WILL *KILL* YOU, you WORTHLESS, SNEERING LITTLE POSER GURU. I'll RIP that ring RIGHT OUT OF YOUR NOSE, and LAUGH as you dance around like a DRUNKEN INDIAN, cupping the BLOOD that RUNS DOWN YOUR FACE in your trembling hands. I'll KICK YOU in the chest SO HARD your SHOELACES WILL SNAP, and then I'll YANK EVERY LAST HAIR of that SPARSE and SCRAGGLY EXCUSE for a "soul patch" out of your face with a pair of NEEDLE NOSED PLIERS as you SCREAM AND WAIL about how UNFAIR we all are and how we're not REAL FUCKING DISCORDIANS, YOU SNIVELING SELF-CENTERED LITTLE CUNT!!

GET THE FUCK OUT!  RIGHT NOW!

And then we'll have the usual arguments about being mean to noobs.  And it will be all your fault.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: RWHN on January 11, 2012, 06:08:16 PM
I would just point out that Albany is in the same state as Saratoga Springs.

I'd like to point out that AKK moved to Albany.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd also like to point out that this is the natural consequence of Copyleft.  AKK rips you off, and people wind up thinking YOU copied HIM, and that you're BIG FANS.

East Coast Hustle

I'm not entirely sure that my piece in the BIP was given a copyleft license. And if it was, I would have absolutely done it in a fashion that required attribution and prohibited mangling the original piece.

I'm also not sure that has any bearing on AKK or some other tard stealing our work for their band, but if it does I'd be happy to have a legal notice sent to them.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on January 11, 2012, 06:03:29 PM
weirder: there's a metal band from Albany using the BIP name/logo https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Iron-Prison/154260424619752

Whose artwork is that, anyway? If it belongs to one of us as opposed to being clip art or something I'd be willing to pay an attorney to send an official cease-and-desist letter.

That REALLY pisses me off. Possibly more so than anything else in the history of either PD or Facebook.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 11, 2012, 06:31:28 PM
weirder: there's a metal band from Albany using the BIP name/logo https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Iron-Prison/154260424619752

Whose artwork is that, anyway? If it belongs to one of us as opposed to being clip art or something I'd be willing to pay an attorney to send an official cease-and-desist letter.

That REALLY pisses me off. Possibly more so than anything else in the history of either PD or Facebook.

It was bound to happen.

I trip over PDFs of my early rants all the time.  They're attributed and distributed electronically for free, so it doesn't bug me.  Then there was that flake in Tacoma that took the Maria Brag and posted it as her own, you may recall.

But it HAD to happen that, eventually, some po'bucker swine would try to cash in on the content here.

LMNO

I can't definitively comment on the music itself, but.... On a subjective level, it ain't too good.

http://www.reverbnation.com/blackironprison

Well, if nothing else, looks like we got our next trolling safari...  And I can totally participate in this one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 11, 2012, 06:35:39 PM

I can't definitively comment on the music itself, but.... On a subjective level, it ain't too good.

http://www.reverbnation.com/blackironprison

Well, if nothing else, looks like we got our next trolling safari...  And I can totally participate in this one.

Fuck that.  What we have is our next ORBITAL STRIKE.

Cain

It was Syn's artwork.  He's still contactable via FB, if you want to mention it to him.

LMNO

He hasn't posted there in months.  I just hit him up at G+.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 11, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
He hasn't posted there in months.  I just hit him up at G+.

Tell him to hit me on facebook (Hamish Howl).  I need some of the shit that was on his site.

LMNO

LMNO