News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Jim 'fuck latinos' Carrey

Started by DECI4, May 08, 2012, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 11:48:56 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
Wow, what happened while I was at school?  :lulz:

Accidentally the whole thing.  Twice.

Holy fuck, man.  :lulz:

It's amazing what measures a little butthurt will drive some people to.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 11:50:44 PM
DECI, if you've been paying any attention at all, one thing that's considered completely off-limits here is taking grudges IRL. The only time I've ever seen anyone use PI for anything is as a preventative measure when someone else has threatened to do IRL harm to them.

Apparently, the little vendetta gang has no such scruple. :lol:

The very best thing about a ball of poop this big is, it tends to splash at the bottom of the hill, and everyone gets some.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 11:52:24 PM
DECI, if you've been paying any attention at all, one thing that's considered completely off-limits here is taking grudges IRL. The only time I've ever seen anyone use PI for anything is as a preventative measure when someone else has threatened to do IRL harm to them.

The very best thing about a ball of poop this big is, it tends to splash at the bottom of the hill, and everyone gets some.

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 11:53:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 11:52:24 PM

:vom:

See, I'm feeling very serious about having a good time, here.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 11:32:40 PM
That's even funnier if you save it, blow it up, and read the whited-out bits.   :lulz:

Is that the word "cook" I see in the last line? Could all this be about...VINDALOO?  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 10, 2012, 12:46:02 AM
That's even funnier if you save it, blow it up, and read the whited-out bits.   :lulz:

Is that the word "cook" I see in the last line? Could all this be about...VINDALOO?  :lulz:

That was the root cause of all this.  We refused to acknowledge the North coast of India.  :(
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 11:48:56 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
Wow, what happened while I was at school?  :lulz:

Accidentally the whole thing.  Twice.

Holy fuck, man.  :lulz:

It's amazing what measures a little butthurt will drive some people to.

This is their magnum opus.
They've been working on it for MONTHS.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OMG. :lulz:

This may be the biggest fountain of lulz EVER STRUCK.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 10, 2012, 12:56:12 AM

OMG. :lulz:

This may be the biggest fountain of lulz EVER STRUCK.

ITS LIKE THE BIG LOLCOW IN THE SKY

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on May 09, 2012, 09:57:35 PM
Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2012, 09:56:18 PM
Isn't that purple eris?
Nope, fairly sure it's ED.

Though, I think you are right and Lena was party to the plot, if I'm recalling correctly.

Lena did the datamining after ED was banned.  One's the same as the other.

The timing's bang on, too.

Interesting.  DECI4 is in the sack with that crowd.  I can't stop laughing.  :lol:

Lena was also trying to datamine through TSC before it got nuked.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 10, 2012, 02:38:23 AM
Isn't that purple eris?

Though, I think you are right and Lena was party to the plot, if I'm recalling correctly.

Interesting.  DECI4 is in the sack with that crowd.  I can't stop laughing.  :lol:

They're all in it. Probably that Harry Potter-looking nimrod, too.

Doktor Howl

Isn't that purple eris?

I know.  She PM'd me there, gloating.  Hence the SCOURGE.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 10, 2012, 03:26:44 AM
Isn't that purple eris?

I know.  She PM'd me there, gloating.  Hence the SCOURGE.

The SCOURGE was fun.
I want to do it some more.  :p

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They will probably not do it some more, due to SCOURGEFAIL. However, hopefully they will start a new Pagan board in which everyone will observe a strict hierarchy.

DECI4

Stem cell bullshit

"Stem cells are medically worthless. This form of sorcery is no more effective at curing disease than a Native American Shaman. Despite all the techno-hype about how this garbage is going to one day regrow limbs and cure the mentally retarded it has never been demonstrated to do anything at all. And that would make sense because anyone with a functioning brain ought to be able to realize that you can't just inject a couple of cells in to a person's body and expect the shit to cure everything from a missing limb to a faulty liver or even someone who's nervous system has been so thoroughly fucked that they are paraplegic.

Stem cells ought to be banned, not necessarily because it is against God's will (although it's something worth considering) but because the concept of the technology itself is a scam. You can't promise someone a miracle cure and charge them money for it if it doesn't work. We call that 'fraud' here in the free world and it is not just any type of fraud but organized establishment fraud. The truly bad kind.

There's this stupid bitch in India named Geeta Shroff who is making a killing off of injecting paralyzed veterans and kids with neurological disorders with what she alleges to be "stem cells" (suspended in carcinogenic plasticized Indian sewer water, no doubt). She dupes people in to flying from all over the world to her clinic in India where they pay tens of thousands of dollars to get some made-up pre-European 'healthcare' treatment. A success story was never born out of this shithole, and she even admits to being a money-grubbing aspirational whore.

Much like the field of genetics and the "new science" of the modern era, the stem cell movement represents a trend backwards that is sweeping humanity. This stuff is no different than pre-European savages mashing leaves in clay pots. No different. Bloodletting is a more effective form of medical treatment than this shit. No wonder the Left aka technological movement loves it so much. The Left loves anything that they can label 'progress' which is really just a crock of shit masquerading as such. Stem cell research is the ultimate turd-world solution to humanity's healthcare problems. If the Left ran the world everyone would get free healthcare and the universal treatment would be an injection of "stem cells" (flakes of skin scraped off of homeless people using a kitchen knife) for any ailment."
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg