News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Jim 'fuck latinos' Carrey

Started by DECI4, May 08, 2012, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:27:30 PM
I kind of like DECI4.
I've been saying this for months. Doesn't reduce the screeching in his threads though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:27:00 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:25:49 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:22:25 PM
Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:21:30 PM
The interesting thing about Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey is that everything he writes is so... homoerotic. Violent and homoerotic. Every line, pretty much, is about being slammed up against a wall and taken from behind by hard Christian men.

At first, I was thinking "this is some brilliant satire".  Then I remembered that it was Totse2/Zoklet, and realized that he means every word of it.

It could be a baby satirist. It's hard to tell.

Totse2/Zoklet's idea of satire is GET TUFF.

Remember who we're dealing with.

I know... it's a bunch of children. But I suspect that there are a few trolls in there who are trolling the nursery toilet bowl, either out of boredom or for lack of a better place to troll.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2012, 04:28:19 PM
I kind of like DECI4.
I've been saying this for months. Doesn't reduce the screeching in his threads though.

Yeah. Unfortunately.

Doktor Howl

I kind of like DECI4.

I don't.  He's from T2, so I hate him.  This is aggravated by his posting style, which seems to be 169% UR DOIN IT WRONG.

I can't stand the bastard.  Haven't been able to since day one, on account of who sent him here.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:32:56 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

I don't.  He's from T2, so I hate him.  This is aggravated by his posting style, which seems to be 169% UR DOIN IT WRONG.

I can't stand the bastard.  Haven't been able to since day one, on account of who sent him here.

It's fairly evident that he hates them too.

The enemy of my enemy is my frenemy?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 09, 2012, 04:34:47 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Nope.  And I don't think he hates them at all.  Hell, in this thread, he's asking us (again) to change to be more like Zoklet, like he does in EVERY THREAD he posts.  In this case, he's asking us to import one of their poster's content, so as to make us yet another T2/Zoklet bigotry outlet.

If I thought for a moment that Carrey was being facetious, I'd say invite him over.

But he isn't, and I think we've seen what unmitigated joy can be found at Totse2/Zoklet.  Hell, the bastards posted your PI all over the place.  I didn't see DECI4 complaining about it.

Fuck them, and fuck him, too.
Molon Lube

DECI4

The interesting thing about Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey is that everything he writes is so... homoerotic. Violent and homoerotic. Every line, pretty much, is about being slammed up against a wall and taken from behind by hard Christian men.

At first, I was thinking "this is some brilliant satire".  Then I remembered that it was Totse2/Zoklet, and realized that he means every word of it.

:facepalm:
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 06:48:29 PM

:facepalm:

I call 'em like I see them, and I saw the behavior that you and your buddies exhibit at totse2.

Nuff said.
Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 04:41:44 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Nope.  And I don't think he hates them at all.  Hell, in this thread, he's asking us (again) to change to be more like Zoklet, like he does in EVERY THREAD he posts.  In this case, he's asking us to import one of their poster's content, so as to make us yet another T2/Zoklet bigotry outlet.

If I thought for a moment that Carrey was being facetious, I'd say invite him over.

Your hatred blinds you Doc. It's a little disheartening to see you trolled by JFLC so easily. He is an OBVIOUS troll but he has a way with words that make him a joy to read.
Hell, the bastards posted your PI all over the place.  I didn't see DECI4 complaining about it.

I didn't know about it and I rarely post there anymore. The only reason I joined that place in the first place is because I was perma-banned from Zoklet. Now that I'm back on Zoklet I rarely post there. Besides..... From what a little birdy told me, you guys don't have any room to talk about spreading PI.
And I'm known as such

You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:07:15 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Your hatred blinds you Doc. It's a little disheartening to see you trolled by JFLC so easily. He is an OBVIOUS troll but he has a way with words that make him a joy to read.
Hell, the bastards posted your PI all over the place.  I didn't see DECI4 complaining about it.

I didn't know about it and I rarely post there anymore. The only reason I joined that place in the first place is because I was perma-banned from Zoklet. Now that I'm back on Zoklet I rarely post there. Besides..... From what a little birdy told me, you guys don't have any room to talk about spreading PI.

Not buying a word of it.  I watched you guys at totse2 after you attempted to ban us.  Well, you DID ban us, but your security is shit.  I saw all I need to see.

And what, specifically, did this little birdy tell you?  Because I saw you jackasses putting Nigel's PI up.  If it were just me, you'd be banned along with the rest of those racist swine.  Unfortunately, I was out-voted, but I know it's just a matter of time.
Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

Not buying a word of it.  I watched you guys at totse2 after you attempted to ban us.  Well, you DID ban us, but your security is shit.  I saw all I need to see.

And what, specifically, did this little birdy tell you?  Because I saw you jackasses putting Nigel's PI up.  If it were just me, you'd be banned along with the rest of those racist swine.  Unfortunately, I was out-voted, but I know it's just a matter of time.

Go ahead and link to any thread where I post Nigels PI. I dare you to find one. While you are at it, find one thread where I advocated banning you. As for specifically what the little birdy told me...that will remain a secret for now.
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on May 09, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
Go ahead and link to any thread where I post Nigels PI. I dare you to find one. While you are at it, find one thread where I advocated banning you. As for specifically what the little birdy told me...that will remain a secret for now.

It was in IRC.  You were right there when it happened.  Your boss did it, and you thought it was pretty damn funny.

Fucking creep.

And I figured it was a "secret", because you're lying.

Molon Lube

DECI4

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:20:49 PM

It was in IRC.  You were right there when it happened.  Your boss did it, and you thought it was pretty damn funny.

Fucking creep.

And I figured it was a "secret", because you're lying.

Bullshit on all counts. They actually gave me a message to give to the forum manager. Would that be you?
And I'm known as such

So move out of your seat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 09, 2012, 07:10:49 PM
I kind of like DECI4.

As I said, it was in IRC.  You know it, and I know it, and it's just a matter of time til you try some shit here.  You're totse2 scum, you won't be able to help yourself.

And you're full of shit about this "birdy", you know it, and I know it.

Molon Lube