Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 22, 2012, 08:19:32 AM
Quote from: Phox on December 22, 2012, 08:18:09 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 22, 2012, 08:17:11 AM
This is mostly for LMNO, but is good for everyone: http://www.murderfuck.com/
Half a sentence and brain melted.  :lulz:

:lulz: Yay!
Let it be known that I, Doktor D. Jennifer Phox, fully endorse Murderfuck as a model of modern ingenuity and profitability.

Signora Pæsior

Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

MURDERFUCK, LAST BASTION OF INDIVIDUALITY
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

Signora Pæsior

Oh cool, Pæs and I just got to call the cops on a fistfight opposite our apartment.

Apparently, the guy who was instigating the fight thought the other guy was on drugs, or takes drugs, or something, IDK. And he really, really doesn't like people who take drugs. So he was slamming the possible drug-taker into a wall in the middle of the main drag, which is a perfectly rational response.

Though, within ten minutes of calling emergency services, there were five police officers on foot, plus a paddy wagon, there to sort it all out, so that's something.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Signora Pæsior on December 22, 2012, 11:06:32 AM
Oh cool, Pæs and I just got to call the cops on a fistfight opposite our apartment.

Apparently, the guy who was instigating the fight thought the other guy was on drugs, or takes drugs, or something, IDK. And he really, really doesn't like people who take drugs. So he was slamming the possible drug-taker into a wall in the middle of the main drag, which is a perfectly rational response.

Though, within ten minutes of calling emergency services, there were five police officers on foot, plus a paddy wagon, there to sort it all out, so that's something.
wow, your police don't fuck about on a Friday night!

Wow, sounds like

Nephew Twiddleton

Going to make soda bread for potluck. Can't find the old recipe that I used. Can't remember the website name. I have it printed out somewhere but not going to find it.

Also, while I love making and eating soda bread, I hate the part where I have thick fucking dough all over my hands at the end.

To the supermarket!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

I hate supermarkets. Theyre full of slow moving indecisive people

Nephew Twiddleton

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: Pixie on December 22, 2012, 11:47:44 AM
Quote from: Signora Pæsior on December 22, 2012, 11:06:32 AM

Saturday night! But yeah, I was pretty surprised. Though because we're right in the center of town there are usually lots of cops around on Friday/Saturday nights, so.
wow, your police don't fuck about on a Friday night!

Wow, sounds like

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just went on a fantastic 3-hour hike with my best friend, my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend and mom, and our dogs.

Now, I'm making donuts.

It's a great day!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 22, 2012, 11:09:38 PM
I just went on a fantastic 3-hour hike with my best friend, my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend and mom, and our dogs.

Now, I'm making donuts.

It's a great day!

Oh, fuck you Nigel. Now I want donuts.

Lenin McCarthy

The entire family is home for Christmas. Since half-sister is going back to her mother tomorrow, we had a small premature present opening today. Got two beers and a book about the history of Norwegian pop music. Drinking one of the beers (BrewDog Punk IPA) right now. It's been a good day, and I feel less "bah, humbug"-y about Yuletide than usual.