News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Bueno. Trains almost at my stop. Yay.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Don Coyote

Oh shit. I fogot to ask for a download code :argh!:

Nephew Twiddleton

Don Coyote

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ho|ist on December 18, 2012, 01:21:20 AM
And....

Anarchangel has its first review for Without Armor:

http://www.soniccathedral.com/webzine/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=809

VERY nice.  Great to see you got a damn favorable review.

But could You People be ANY MORE IRISH?  Jesus, look at those names...It's like the Goddamn St Paddy's day parade up in there.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey, it's Boston. The other guitarist is also a dual citizen. The drummer is the least Irish, and he's still a quarter Irish. He definitely makes up for us though in stereotypical Dagoism.

Nephew Twiddleton

I am a little, just a smidge, bummed that Stare At The Sun was the weakest song, in her opinion, but hey, I'll admit it's a bit of a downer. It's supposed to be.

Faust

What am I doing?
I've sat up to two am discussing a topic that doesn't effect me personally nor probably ever will.
The other developer at work quit today which may mean my workload is about to go through the roof until a replacement is found which in and of itself isn't a problem.
I've been bleeding out my asshole for weeks on end at this point and I am starting to think I am becoming anaemic. The mouth ulcers I had that closed on friday opened today which pretty much confirms that they are just from stress. And i've been making a series of bad decisions, most likely including posting this.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Faust on December 18, 2012, 01:51:37 AM
What am I doing?
I've sat up to two am discussing a topic that doesn't effect me personally nor probably ever will.
The other developer at work quit today which may mean my workload is about to go through the roof until a replacement is found which in and of itself isn't a problem.
I've been bleeding out my asshole for weeks on end at this point and I am starting to think I am becoming anaemic. The mouth ulcers I had that closed on friday opened today which pretty much confirms that they are just from stress. And i've been making a series of bad decisions, most likely including posting this.

Shit dude. At least it's just stress, I guess? I hope you do better soon.

Faust

I'm ok, I don't know why I am even venting, lack of sleep I guess.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Faust on December 18, 2012, 02:03:39 AM
I'm ok, I don't know why I am even venting, lack of sleep I guess.

No, it's reasonable, especially considering. It's also reasonable that you're sleep deprived.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on December 18, 2012, 01:51:37 AM
What am I doing?

Feeling for ya.  My stress comes out in dizziness and numbness.  This can be a problem if I'm driving, etc.

But I live in America, and we can safely slam that shit down with benzos.  Well, somewhat safely.  Kind of.

Everything's fine.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.