News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Do they sing, like lost, mechanical Nessies?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 03, 2013, 04:01:35 PM
Do they sing, like lost, mechanical Nessies?

No, they cry...Because they're broken, and because they are sitting in an acid atmosphere.

Someone has to see that they get fixed.  And properly fixed...Not some jury-rigged, weld rust together bullshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Ouch, Roger. D:

Have to reschedule with Pretty Girl, but got a hot job reference from my friend's mom as a reading tutor for elementary school kids. they'll work around my classes and it's $20/hr. I haven't worked with kids that age in a long time but I'm still pretty well qualified.

Also saw Djando Unchained last night. It's little bit problematic and there were scenes that I couldn't watch because they were insanely brutal, but I still thought it was good. Solid B.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Should we put everything into one thread? Also i was thinking of doing something about the coconut grove fire as well if you werent already going to take on that one.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Using a Pistol as a Sniper Rifle?  Two shots while in Tactical Cloak?

Yeah, that's just how I roll, bro.  Goddamn, I love showing newbies the tricks of the trade.  The cries of "holy shit" and "how the fuck are you doing that" over the mic make it so worthwhile.

Especially since I got trashed playing Collectors on Silver earlier.  That was embarrassing.  Still extracted, but used way too many consumables to do so. 

LMNO

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on January 03, 2013, 04:32:24 PM
Should we put everything into one thread? Also i was thinking of doing something about the coconut grove fire as well if you werent already going to take on that one.

Use the "Secret History of Boston" thread, downstream.  EoC's got his stuff there, too.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cool. Should i ask for my other new england stuff to be merged with that thread? Or maybe just x-post?

LMNO

If you have it handy, just xpost.

The Good Reverend Roger

Gonna take a nap in my office.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Will x-post when thursday time.

The Good Reverend Roger

11:15 AM, still awake, still sucking great lungfulls of vacuum.  But things are getting done.  I may POSSIBLY have gotten Don out of most of his trouble.  Looks like no jail, he MAY - POSSIBLY - even keep his job.  Waiting on the boys & girls upstairs.  Gnawing on the stumps of my fingers.

Nephew Twiddleton

Anna Mae Bollocks

Fingers crosded for Don.
Fuck that other guy.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anencephaly Zone Correspondent on January 03, 2013, 07:22:55 PM
Fingers crosded for Don.
Fuck that other guy.

Just got off a video conference with the CEO and a few others.

They listened to me, but I don't think they're going to agree.  I'll know in an hour.   :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."