News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

A GIFT FOR YOU, PEEDEE

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 03, 2013, 04:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I don't know what the song was about but I think it had something to do with eye candy.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Um, it was clearly about an ice cream shop.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 03, 2013, 05:23:16 PM
Um, it was clearly about an ice cream shop.

That's what I got out of it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have an odd craving for a Drumstick.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on August 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

somebody said candy?  :fnord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

They keep talking about a candy shop, but I don't see one. Or any candy. :?

The Johnny

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 03, 2013, 06:37:44 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on August 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

somebody said candy?  :fnord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

They keep talking about a candy shop, but I don't see one. Or any candy. :?

I would think he's using metaphors, but I don't think he's capable of that, so  :?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Salty

If i dont get a Flintstone's PushPop in five seconds I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like this song about her amazing milkshake recipe. She shows the milkshake a number of times, and even some of the steps for making it, although she gets a little careless at the end and it spills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA

Suu

That's a waste of a perfectly good milkshake.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Suu on August 04, 2013, 03:30:49 PM
That's a waste of a perfectly good milkshake.

It's part of the INSTRUCTION. It shows ALL THE THINGS that can happen with milkshakes if they aren't properly swallowed.
This is FOR YOUR SAFETY. You want that stuff in peoples' EYES or something???
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division