News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
I woke up full of rage, hate, and resentment, as is fairly typical this time of year when I have to do a bunch of COMPLETELY POINTLESS BULLSHIT like buy a fucking dead tree and stick it in my living room, and then somehow scrape together enough cash to buy the children some kind of non-shitty presents to put under it.

STUPIDEST FUCKING TRADITION EVER. FFS.

Oh, and then of course I didn't want to be the one asshole in my mom group to not do Secret Santa, so I spent money I don't have to buy some nice bullshit and now I have to spend more money I don't have to ship it.

Ah yes. The money thing. Where everyone deserves your cash in the form for MORE STUFF because TV internet 'tradition' says so. It is a fucking stupid thing. The designation of ONE SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR when THIS ONE THING should happen. Along with all these bizarre now mostly meaningless symbols being slathered all over everything. The rest of the year - fuck everyone.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

trippinprincezz13

I am back. It has been a stupid and annoying few weeks during which the internet/network connection on my computer at work was not working, causing me to use the back-up computer which is horribly slow by midday and has a hard time doing more than one thing at once. So I have not been around. And while, hanging out on PD is not part of my job description, I need to be connected to the network to print and scan, the former being something I do all day. And frequently research stuff online too. And all my files are on this computer. So it's been a lot of going back and forth and slooowww, and while I was still able to get my work done, it was a lot less efficiently, which is frustrating, especially when it's relatively out of my control. But, back in business for now.

First world problems and all that.

The point of the story being, hello everyone.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 17, 2013, 05:52:57 PM
I am back. It has been a stupid and annoying few weeks during which the internet/network connection on my computer at work was not working, causing me to use the back-up computer which is horribly slow by midday and has a hard time doing more than one thing at once. So I have not been around. And while, hanging out on PD is not part of my job description, I need to be connected to the network to print and scan, the former being something I do all day. And frequently research stuff online too. And all my files are on this computer. So it's been a lot of going back and forth and slooowww, and while I was still able to get my work done, it was a lot less efficiently, which is frustrating, especially when it's relatively out of my control. But, back in business for now.

Hallo! Welcome back. :)

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 17, 2013, 05:52:57 PM

HELLO TPZ!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 17, 2013, 04:43:40 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 04:42:27 PM
Oh that's fucking AWESOME. As Red Tape Guy showed us, the death of getting anything done is making sure to follow ALL the rules to a T.

I am Red Tape Guy now.

Forever.

This makes me absurdly happy.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 17, 2013, 05:39:18 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
I woke up full of rage, hate, and resentment, as is fairly typical this time of year when I have to do a bunch of COMPLETELY POINTLESS BULLSHIT like buy a fucking dead tree and stick it in my living room, and then somehow scrape together enough cash to buy the children some kind of non-shitty presents to put under it.

Oh, and then of course I didn't want to be the one asshole in my mom group to not do Secret Santa, so I spent money I don't have to buy some nice bullshit and now I have to spend more money I don't have to ship it.

Ah yes. The money thing. Where everyone deserves your cash in the form for MORE STUFF because TV internet 'tradition' says so. It is a fucking stupid thing. The designation of ONE SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR when THIS ONE THING should happen. Along with all these bizarre now mostly meaningless symbols being slathered all over everything. The rest of the year - fuck everyone.

My favorite part of this is, we're all broke-ass single moms, and the idea is that we all "deserve something nice" at this time of year, because we all do so much for other people. The part where the logic breaks down is that if I wasn't spending $15 plus $6 shipping to send something nice to someone else, I would have $21 to spend on something nice for myself. I mean, I feel like it would have made more sense to just buy everyone a goddamn Amazon gift card or some shit.

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

My favorite part of this is, we're all broke-ass single moms, and the idea is that we all "deserve something nice" at this time of year, because we all do so much for other people. The part where the logic breaks down is that if I wasn't spending $15 plus $6 shipping to send something nice to someone else, I would have $21 to spend on something nice for myself. I mean, I feel like it would have made more sense to just buy everyone a goddamn Amazon gift card or some shit.

Yeah, that's how a group of friends and I are working it. We each buy ourselves one yarn thing, one candy thing, and one something extra thing. And then share pics of our things and why/what we picked. Everyone is much happier with this sort of swap, this year.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 17, 2013, 06:01:30 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

Yeah, that's how a group of friends and I are working it. We each buy ourselves one yarn thing, one candy thing, and one something extra thing. And then share pics of our things and why/what we picked. Everyone is much happier with this sort of swap, this year.

That is a VERY good idea.

I could have used that $21 to get myself something I would really have appreciated, like a flu shot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I will probably end up receiving something absolutely twatty like bath salts and lipgloss.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One of the children ate my fucking pizza.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 06:05:18 PM

Eat the child. Discipline must be maintained at all costs.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

It will be easier to do, once you have the bath salts.

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 17, 2013, 06:05:18 PM

That right there is a war-starter. No one touches the fucking pizza.

Suu

Just finished my Latin exam.

Has Roger infected the whole Tucson on purpose yet?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."