News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 19, 2013, 04:03:00 AM
Hoopla already has the perfect answer, but you may want to point out you already have your dick in his ass.

Oh, he knows that. It's part of the problem; he liked it and would like it some more.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 19, 2013, 04:47:24 AM
Out here in the desert, we're all Zen Druids.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY OAK TREE THAT ISN'T THERE!

I might point out, humorously, that apparently one of the largest ADF (Ar nDraiocht Fein=Our Own Druidry) groups is in the Southwest. You know. A pagan religion from a foggy, rainy, miserable and sunless island transplanted to an arid, clear skied, holy shit the Sun God wants to kill us, sort of environment.

It makes a lot of sense, yeah?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 19, 2013, 04:54:16 AM
Hoopla already has the perfect answer, but you may want to point out you already have your dick in his ass.

Oh, he knows that. It's part of the problem; he liked it and would like it some more.

I suppose what he has to find out is whether or not he likes some more of you specifically, or less of the monk thing.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

Quote from: Telarus on December 19, 2013, 03:31:24 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 19, 2013, 03:23:17 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 19, 2013, 03:11:25 AM
So I have this dilemma.

Drunk on the freedom of Winter Break, the other day I accidentally a whole Zen monk. Now he thinks he is in love and wants to marry me?!?! I am not for that kind of thing. What do?

Remind him that all things on earth are fleeting.

:lulz:
And that all attachment leads to suffering, and you're on the way to the end thereof :lulz:

minuspace

:roll: :eek: :oops: :lulz:

Cain

So, apparently, The Desolation of Smaug would be better named The Desolation of Peter Jackson's Imagination.  I had worried about a certain amount of creeping subplots designed to remind us Lord of the Rings exists...and it all just seems so unnecessary.  The Hobbit was a perfectly good story, which would make a nice double film.  Extending it into a trilogy requires a large amount of filler content which was never there in the first place and, well, Jackson is no Tolkein.

Cain

Finally had the first call from family in Australia about our grandmother.

Only took them, oh, a month to show any concern whatsoever and I strongly suspect that has more to do with inheritance than actually caring about her well being at all.  Since they've shown in the past that her well being is definitely not a top concern, and all that.

Luckily for them that they didn't call me, because they disgust me to the point where I just wouldn't reply at all.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2013, 09:56:10 AM
So, apparently, The Desolation of Smaug would be better named The Desolation of Peter Jackson's Imagination.  I had worried about a certain amount of creeping subplots designed to remind us Lord of the Rings exists...and it all just seems so unnecessary.  The Hobbit was a perfectly good story, which would make a nice double film.  Extending it into a trilogy requires a large amount of filler content which was never there in the first place and, well, Jackson is no Tolkein.
I hadn't really noticed. Though i have to admit the dwarves were depicted a bit too comically. If they were a real race there would be riots.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2013, 10:47:12 AM
Finally had the first call from family in Australia about our grandmother.

Only took them, oh, a month to show any concern whatsoever and I strongly suspect that has more to do with inheritance than actually caring about her well being at all.  Since they've shown in the past that her well being is definitely not a top concern, and all that.

Luckily for them that they didn't call me, because they disgust me to the point where I just wouldn't reply at all.

That sucks.  Family can really fuck up a family.

Cain

Yeah.  I've had four years to get used to the fact they're shitburgers, so I'm not too surprised by this.  Just confirms what I already knew. 

To be honest, it's best I have as little to do with them as possible.  Because otherwise I'd be tempted to do things that would probably land me in a jail cell, and I'm too pretty to go to prison.

Sita

Fuck the holidays and fuck depression.
Million things that I need to be doing and I just want to curl up under a blanket and disappear. Also the sharp things are looking very interesting again. Also fire.

There's no need to worry, I'll pull through like I always do. Just needed to vent. Maybe I can find a nice scented candle at the store...
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2013, 09:56:10 AM

169% correct.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 19, 2013, 06:12:57 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 19, 2013, 04:47:24 AM
Out here in the desert, we're all Zen Druids.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY OAK TREE THAT ISN'T THERE!

I might point out, humorously, that apparently one of the largest ADF (Ar nDraiocht Fein=Our Own Druidry) groups is in the Southwest. You know. A pagan religion from a foggy, rainy, miserable and sunless island transplanted to an arid, clear skied, holy shit the Sun God wants to kill us, sort of environment.

It makes a lot of sense, yeah?

You know, Pagans would make a lot more sense if they could only maintain some consistency. Is the fucking religion tied to the land, or not? PICK ONE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 19, 2013, 06:14:04 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 19, 2013, 04:54:16 AM

I suppose what he has to find out is whether or not he likes some more of you specifically, or less of the monk thing.

He isn't Catholic; it isn't an either-or thing. Only a few orders of Buddhist require celibacy.