News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I am now comfortable talking to my recovering junkie cousin again. He seems to be doing well. Very well. Good time for it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 21, 2013, 05:13:50 AM
It was.  She did Like my comment though, so I'm notsure what to make of it.

I had one that I called out today who was 'liking' my comments.

She's digging her heels in over this:

She PM'ed me a Wall-O-Text about how there was nothing wrong with that and how dare I accuse her of being racist. I'm poking her with a stick. Can't resist the coming meltdown.  :lol:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 06:07:35 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 21, 2013, 05:13:50 AM
It was.  She did Like my comment though, so I'm notsure what to make of it.

I had one that I called out today who was 'liking' my comments.

She's digging her heels in over this:

She PM'ed me a Wall-O-Text about how there was nothing wrong with that and how dare I accuse her of being racist. I'm poking her with a stick. Can't resist the coming meltdown.  :lol:

Oh, dear.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 21, 2013, 05:30:48 AM
I am now comfortable talking to my recovering junkie cousin again. He seems to be doing well. Very well. Good time for it.

I do want to hit him about the head and shoulders though. He doesn't deserve it. And I shouldn't administer it. But. It would be satisfying.

Twid,
Wants to beat the shit out of his cousin, is happy that he doesn't have to.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 21, 2013, 07:00:48 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 21, 2013, 05:30:48 AM

I do want to hit him about the head and shoulders though. He doesn't deserve it. And I shouldn't administer it. But. It would be satisfying.

Twid,

I suspect a catharsis and welcome home is imminent and I really do want to beat the bastard bloody, kiss him on the cheek, beat him bloody again and say never do this to us again you dumb motherfucker. And well just hug the shit out of him and tell him to just fucking live.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 21, 2013, 07:06:01 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 21, 2013, 07:00:48 AM

Twid,

I suspect a catharsis and welcome home is imminent and I really do want to beat the bastard bloody, kiss him on the cheek, beat him bloody again and say never do this to us again you dumb motherfucker. And well just hug the shit out of him and tell him to just fucking live.

I forgive my cousin entirely. I am done being mad and hurt. Welcome home, Mike. I don't envy you. Be strong, I am here.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 20, 2013, 03:20:56 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 20, 2013, 03:20:19 AM
I wish people didn't have to be sick to level up to that kind of loogie-hawking. Why can't it happen when we can ENJOY it? 

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it.

:lulz:

I thought she was still talking about Driscoll at first. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Payne

I'm here! I was gone for a few days, mostly because this is a weird time of year for my brain generally but also specifically with work and every other bit of my life.

I fucking hate winter. Every year I seem to get a present a couple weeks in advance. It's usually some new and improved variant of SADS.

Fuck it. I'm here, and I'm slightly drunk.

Ask me anything.

Cain

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Payne on December 21, 2013, 06:21:24 PM
I'm here! I was gone for a few days, mostly because this is a weird time of year for my brain generally but also specifically with work and every other bit of my life.

I fucking hate winter. Every year I seem to get a present a couple weeks in advance. It's usually some new and improved variant of SADS.

Fuck it. I'm here, and I'm slightly drunk.

Ask me anything.

How many people have suggested one of those natural light lamps and or rock salt lamps? How many survived the suggesting?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Payne

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2013, 06:24:40 PM
Two videos up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYb_H3i29NI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcebABZmIyQ

And two more videos tomorrow.

I am instantly mesmerised by your voice, dude.

I may or may not be ever so slightly homosexual for your voice...

LMNO

SLIGHTLY?

Cain's voice could power-bottom me all night long.

Cain

Thank you.  Those two videos were certainly not my best commentary, either.  I really need to try not doing it live some day, and see how much of an improvement that is. 

It does remove the challenge somewhat, though, which is no fun.

Payne

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2013, 06:33:36 PM
Thank you.  Those two videos were certainly not my best commentary, either.  I really need to try not doing it live some day, and see how much of an improvement that is. 

It does remove the challenge somewhat, though, which is no fun.

I've not played ME3, or any of the mass effect games, but I like the in-the-moment commentary. I also want to buy the game so I can play it cause it looks cool, but I'm fairly certain my computer and connection would be a little problematic.