News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 23, 2013, 07:42:20 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 23, 2013, 07:38:37 AM
Of course, there's always prying turkey patties apart with a shoddy butcher knife.

Should I take it that pills have kicked in bigtime?

Yes.  But remember when I mentioned that I cut a chunk out of my ear?  You gave me shit about it, said something about "warm water" or "put wax paper between them before you freeze them".

Sadly, I am not a lizard.  It didn't grow back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 23, 2013, 07:45:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 23, 2013, 07:42:20 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 23, 2013, 07:38:37 AM
Of course, there's always prying turkey patties apart with a shoddy butcher knife.

Should I take it that pills have kicked in bigtime?

Yes.  But remember when I mentioned that I cut a chunk out of my ear?  You gave me shit about it, said something about "warm water" or "put wax paper between them before you freeze them".

Sadly, I am not a lizard.  It didn't grow back.

OH YEAH THAT.  :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And on that note  :lulz: I'm off to bed. G'night!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Preliminary essay should be done in the next 10 minutes.

Then submission and back to bed.

Cain

All done.  And since they're cancelling trains all over the area, I'm not going shopping today.  So, you deviants will get my final Youtube video in a few hours.  I would recommend watching it, not least because I'm playing the visually coolest, and one of the most actually destructive characters in the game.  And though I don't quite do it justice (he does best on enclosed maps, and I like to play Unknown Map/Unknown Enemy to show I'm a badass who doesn't afraid of anything), I still do pretty well.

Sita

I read somewhere that people would like us lurkers to say Hi or something at least once a day. So "hi".
I really don't have anything to say, hence me lurking. But I do realize that this self censoring that I constantly do is not very helpful to anyone.
So you can expect at least one post a day from me at least here in the bar. well at least for the next week or two. That's usually my attention span for doing new stuff lately.

Need to work on that. *adds to the miles long list of things*

Oh, and husband is sick. Was expecting it really, he is always sick this time of year. But it's usually around New Year's. Hoping he'll be mostly over it by Wednesday.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I was woken up to a a glorious battle of cats this morning. Cats are fucking assholes.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 23, 2013, 03:23:42 PM
I was woken up to a a glorious battle of cats this morning. Cats are fucking assholes.

I R JELLY

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on December 23, 2013, 03:10:34 PM
I read somewhere that people would like us lurkers to say Hi or something at least once a day. So "hi".
I really don't have anything to say, hence me lurking. But I do realize that this self censoring that I constantly do is not very helpful to anyone.
So you can expect at least one post a day from me at least here in the bar. well at least for the next week or two. That's usually my attention span for doing new stuff lately.

Need to work on that. *adds to the miles long list of things*

Oh, and husband is sick. Was expecting it really, he is always sick this time of year. But it's usually around New Year's. Hoping he'll be mostly over it by Wednesday.

Yay post from Sita!

Hope your husband gets better soon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 23, 2013, 08:32:59 AM
All done.  And since they're cancelling trains all over the area, I'm not going shopping today.  So, you deviants will get my final Youtube video in a few hours.  I would recommend watching it, not least because I'm playing the visually coolest, and one of the most actually destructive characters in the game.  And though I don't quite do it justice (he does best on enclosed maps, and I like to play Unknown Map/Unknown Enemy to show I'm a badass who doesn't afraid of anything), I still do pretty well.

SWOTE.

I'm going to be sitting at home all day working on scholarship essays.

EK WAFFLR

Hi! Got internet at home today! Don't know if happy or not about it.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffleman on December 23, 2013, 06:08:18 PM
Hi! Got internet at home today! Don't know if happy or not about it.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]