News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Prophet Replacement Service

Started by Junkenstein, February 07, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UB

Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 18, 2014, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 18, 2014, 08:53:28 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 18, 2014, 07:37:50 PM
Bump.

I've been seeing through time again and Roger's been slacking.

Roger has been running madly in circles, screaming at contractors and a fatass engineer andmaybedrinkingalittletoomuchshutup.

Not provoked by the new scrote by any chance?

No.  Provoked by new guy checking the gap on an 18000 RPM classifier.  While he is doing this, German dude enables system diagnostics.  Classifier goes to full RPM about 2 seconds after Andrew had removed his hand.

I am conducting remedial lockout tagout training for everyone involved for the next 6 hours.  Over and over and over again.

Fuckers, this is 1st year  apprentice shit.  Fuck, first DAY apprentice shit.

Andrew is still stupid.  This is all on German dude.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 18, 2014, 09:51:23 PM
Bump.

Roger has been running madly in circles, screaming at contractors and a fatass engineer andmaybedrinkingalittletoomuchshutup.

No.  Provoked by new guy checking the gap on an 18000 RPM classifier.  While he is doing this, German dude enables system diagnostics.  Classifier goes to full RPM about 2 seconds after Andrew had removed his hand.

I am conducting remedial lockout tagout training for everyone involved for the next 6 hours.  Over and over and over again.

Hot damn, that is some fucked-up JUST NO.  :eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 18, 2014, 11:12:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 18, 2014, 09:51:23 PM
Bump.

Hot damn, that is some fucked-up JUST NO.  :eek:

I just finished part I of remedial training.  Tomorrow is part II.  Except for Andrew, whom I gave the day off so he can clean the poop out of his pants.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.