News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I'll bet they kicked him out of the mall, too!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

EK WAFFLR

PRd at the gym yesterday. Fuck yeah. Didn't reach all my PR goals. Boo.
Started painting the new apartment too. ALL THAT WHITE!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Salty

Wrapping up the move, looking forward to never talking to my landlord again, about vaccinations or anything else.

FOR THE RECORD: why yes, yes I would rather live in a van than under the roof of an anti-vaccer.

Alty,
Always shoving my money in my mouth. Which is really gross.

Also, more gunfire, last night, the night before, all the time.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

You know, I think I'm gonna go to facebook for the rest of the day.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

As dead as this place is today, FB isn't any more fun...I mean, yeah, blocking damage cases on DS2014 is worth a giggle, but the amusement wears off quickly.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Everyone is out of the office, which means I have REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

But that also means everyone's coming to me with questions.

Blech.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 01, 2014, 06:28:10 PM
Everyone is out of the office, which means I have REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

But that also means everyone's coming to me with questions.

Blech.

To me, that's an excuse to hand out the really sucky work orders.  Pretty soon everyone leaves you alone.

The Good Reverend Roger

Sooo...May have to go to England in May.  Some place called "Corby" or "Northants".  Or maybe it's Corby in Northants. 

Anyone know where the fuck that is?

Cain

"Northants" is short for Northamptonshire.

So, about 100km north-west of London.  County seat is Northampton, which isn't anything special.  Dunno about Corby though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
"Northants" is short for Northamptonshire.

So, about 100km north-west of London.  County seat is Northampton, which isn't anything special.  Dunno about Corby though.

60 miles or so?  Easy.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

EK WAFFLR

Seems I have to go to England this summer. A mere 1755kilometer drive.

Or the plane, y'know.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on April 01, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
Seems I have to go to England this summer. A mere 1755kilometer drive.

Or the plane, y'know.

VIKINGS:  DRIVING ACROSS OCEANS.

Suu

Fucking April Fools Day. I've been Rickrolled three times and I keep falling for it.

So, I started retaliating with Reichrolls, and people aren't finding it as funny.  :?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."