News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 01, 2014, 07:17:21 PM
Quote from: Allfather Waffles on April 01, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
Seems I have to go to England this summer. A mere 1755kilometer drive.

Or the plane, y'know.

VIKINGS:  DRIVING ACROSS OCEANS.

WE HAVE WHEELS ON OUR LONGBOATS NOW. IT'S AWESOME
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Oh boy, let's talk about Nate Silver and data interpretation

*commits seppuku with microphone*

LMNO

This would have been easier if you had let Richter sharpen the mic.

Cain

Our tutorial group has reached a consensus: "fuck Nate Silver".

LMNO

minuspace

Today is a good day to bury another pillar of modern thought, just in time so I can do my favorite tenant a solid for his birthday, later this month :retard:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

England is out, in favor OF...

...More Texas.  :tgrr:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Well, I just spent half an hour playing with the Global Terrorism Database and discovering ridiculous names for terrorist groups.

The Erotic Anti-Authority Cells are winning, so far.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 09:10:11 PM
Well, I just spent half an hour playing with the Global Terrorism Database and discovering ridiculous names for terrorist groups.

The Erotic Anti-Authority Cells are winning, so far.

What?   :lulz:

Cain

Greek, I think.  I was doing research on other groups, so I wasn't able to look into them.  Usually the weird names are either Greek, Italian or Spanish/South American.

There was also Wild Geese of the Cities, Artisans' Cooperative of Fire And Related Products, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Council for the Destruction of Order, Deniers of Holidays, Enraged Revolutionaries and Core Conspirators for the Extension of Chaos.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM
Greek, I think.  I was doing research on other groups, so I wasn't able to look into them.  Usually the weird names are either Greek, Italian or Spanish/South American.

There was also Wild Geese of the Cities, Artisans' Cooperative of Fire And Related Products, Conspiracy of Cells of Fire, Council for the Destruction of Order, Deniers of Holidays, Enraged Revolutionaries and Core Conspirators for the Extension of Chaos.

This is fucking awesome.

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

Sounds like a list of bands in a RAW novel.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain