News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:31:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 04:27:19 PM
I have this horrible curiousity as to what "bunself" actually means.  The last time I had an urge this self-destructive resulted in 10 years in the infantry.

It means "I identify as a bunny rabbit".  As in, a gender identity.  As in, "this person isn't even wrong, they're discovering new vistas in how to be incorrect".

My gender identity is phosphorus.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

See?  You understand perfectly.  Get down with your bad phosphateself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

Now I just need to find someone who identifies as diesel fuel.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

QuoteInsect themed pronouns (Jsyk I personally would be wary abt using these jic someone you know is triggered by insects)

:aaa:

Doing our best to make Transmetropolitan seem quaint.

--cut because I googled the CORRECT acronym.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 06, 2014, 05:04:29 PM
QuoteInsect themed pronouns (Jsyk I personally would be wary abt using these jic someone you know is triggered by insects)

:aaa:

Doing our best to make Transmetropolitan seem quaint.

--cut because I googled the CORRECT acronym.

:lulz:

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I got two FB blocks out of one thread today. I've only ever been blocked for being an asshole IRL. This is the first block from strangers for calling bullshit on them (Boston Bombing was a false flag because I circled some pictures and look here's a pressure cooker). It's kind of an accomplishment, I suppose, except now I'm stuck at the desk all day and bored as hell.

Suu

Those InfoWars types don't like anyone but their own kind. It's not even worth arguing with them, because they won't listen until you "Get educated!"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on May 06, 2014, 05:39:48 PM
Those InfoWars types don't like anyone but their own kind. It's not even worth arguing with them, because they won't listen until you "Get educated!"

I was informed that I couldn't be reached because you can't teach a pig to whistle. Also, I got called a fag...and I think arrogant. I really need a fucking hobby.

Cain

Which is ironic, given how much of their stuff is regurgitated Bircher bullshit, packaged for mass consumption.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I do kind of enjoy their attempts to figure out who you are to be questioning them, though. I think by the end of it, I was an uppity early 20's college student...probably a business major, and cheerleader for the American government. Made all the more special by the fact that I have absolutely no lock-down on my PI.

On a semi-related note, this week's assignment for my investigations class is to track down the current whereabouts, contact information and as many public records as I can for somebody from my past (no ex-girlfriends). I kind of love this class.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 06, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

I was informed that I couldn't be reached because you can't teach a pig to whistle. Also, I got called a fag...and I think arrogant. I really need a fucking hobby.

Trolling conspiracy freaks IS a hobby.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 06, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

Trolling conspiracy freaks IS a hobby.

It's like knitting a sweater made of Lulz

Cain

New video up http://youtu.be/nQiNhI3TB7w

Short, because I joined half-way through the game.  Two full games will be uploaded tomorrow and Thursday, though.  This is me playing Platinum level difficulty.  It basically differs in that the spawn budget for boss units is increased, and units from every faction are present.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 04:36:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

Now I just need to find someone who identifies as diesel fuel.

dieself, I do identify as such.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]