News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Telarus

Me too, never found out how that resolved. That was mostly why I couldn't sleep.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

hirley0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_factor

An error has occurred

Banweb will be un
available due to an up
grade from Ap
ril 25th at 5pm until A
pril 26th at 7pm.

Please check your boo
kmark or link to the PS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on May 24, 2014, 02:39:59 PM
So, in front of my house last night, I saw some dude trying to drag a young woman down the street by her hair, leg, arm (depending on which way she was twisting), but he constantly had violent control of her. Had to call 911, they had gone out of sight and there was a distinct scream. Officers responded within 3 minutes.

Ain't no Discord on 5/23 on my block but me, fucker.

Didn't sleep too well last night.

Holy shit!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Hearing reports about a shooting in the USA. Apparently the gunman is a 22 year old MRA. His manifesto is unfortunate to say the least and you won't be shocked to learn about his death either.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 24, 2014, 09:46:27 PM
Hearing reports about a shooting in the USA. Apparently the gunman is a 22 year old MRA. His manifesto is unfortunate to say the least and you won't be shocked to learn about his death either.

Eeek. My best friend is from Santa Barbara! http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/05/24/the-disturbing-internet-footprint-of-santa-barbara-shooter-elliot-rodger/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 24, 2014, 09:46:27 PM

MRAs aren't usually glued together very well to begin with.

Ugh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I've been walking around for the last few days like something really horrible awful has happened and I can't quite remember what it is. Like, everyone I know died of a plague and I'm too tired to remember what the symptoms were or something. It's really weird and making it hard to sleep.

. . .

Hope the woman is okay, Junkenstein.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

hirley0

psU online Яeg v READ DOWN v http://my.pdx.edu/node/68
8:30AM Inquiry  Messages sent | Awaiting YouR Яeply | 1 weak > 6/1
                              http://my.pdx.edu/contact-usA         :fnord:
Portland State will respond within 3 business days MTWu?1:47=t_Out
4PM R IN hALL?=No: No:Not True = No response

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The neighbors had a house party last night with an outdoor band, which I at first thought was a Pearl Jam cover band due to multiple aborted attempts to play Pearl Jam songs, but they have revealed themselves to actually be a 90's alt rock cover band with a terrible singer. The rest of the band really wasn't that bad, but the singer. He was a special kind of painful. He couldn't sing in key, and his microphone distance was inconsistent to say the least. I couldn't stop laughing while he was butchering "Creep", complete with a horrific attempt at epic wailing.   

I started off being fairly cranky about it, but it eventually became the most hilarious thing ever. The part where they tried to get the crowd to sing along with Possum Kingdom cracked me up. Also when they covered "Zombie" by The Cranberries.

My favorite part might have been the butchering of "Teenage Dirtbag", though.   

Unfortunately, it all happened when I was trying to work on my entropy homework so now I'm kind of behind. It's surprisingly difficult to do math when you're being blasted by terrible music.