News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 30, 2014, 07:43:23 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 30, 2014, 07:39:20 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 30, 2014, 01:51:45 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 29, 2014, 11:00:26 PM
One week left in Ireland before I'm an immigrant in the UK.

Good luck, sir.

I know it's pretty much as next door as you can get to any country, but how do you feel about it? Where in the UK are you moving to?

It's going to be weird for a while, it will definitely take some getting used to. I'm moving to Essex, the place we are in seems nice but a lot of it seems kind of rough (fake tans everywhere).

It'll probably be fine. You won't be far from Cork either way. Congrats.

Yeah It's literally a forty minute flight and twenty minutes to the airport. It takes me longer driving to my mother in South Kerry then to get back.

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 08:13:29 AM
Revising that to 3 days. Enjoy your sojourn the the UKIP heartland.

:(
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Oh no, these politicians look even more gormless than the ones I'm leaving behind.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Well I'm still waiting to hear outright denial from Farrage (Pronounced to rhyme with "carriage", wouldn't want to use one of those nasty European inflections) regarding his certificate of Hatching from Reptoid Prime. Until I see that I have to assume he's here illegally, taking jobs from other hard working racists.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Farage

There's a rather nice Santorum style campaign going. Spread the word and make some friends.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 03:25:09 PM
Well I'm still waiting to hear outright denial from Farrage (Pronounced to rhyme with "carriage", wouldn't want to use one of those nasty European inflections) regarding his certificate of Hatching from Reptoid Prime. Until I see that I have to assume he's here illegally, taking jobs from other hard working racists.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Farage

There's a rather nice Santorum style campaign going. Spread the word and make some friends.

I'm really loving the amount of coverage the UKIP is being given over here. They must be quite special indeed, to be able to compete with our homegrown fascists for air-time.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Cain

They are, in essence, the British Tea Party.  The original party was a mix of EU-obsessives and genuine far-right racists (the kind who are editors of "Nordicist journals" and say appalling things about Jews), who were later joined by American influenced libertarians and former Tories disappointed by Iain-Duncan Smith/David Cameron and then a free-floating group of grumpy protectionists and self-declared racists who account for their current surge in the polls.

Since none of them agree on anything, really, Farage basically makes up bollocks on the fly in order to keep the party from imploding

hirley0

Quote from: Faust on May 30, 2014, 03:04:21 PM
Oh no, these politicians look even more gormless than the ones I'm leaving behind.
Quote from: Faust on May 30, 2014, 08:43:55 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 30, 2014, 07:43:23 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 30, 2014, 07:39:20 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 30, 2014, 01:51:45 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 29, 2014, 11:00:26 PM
One week left in Ireland before I'm an immigrant in the UK.

Good luck, sir.

I know it's pretty much as next door as you can get to any country, but how do you feel about it? Where in the UK are you moving to?

It's going to be weird for a while, it will definitely take some getting used to. I'm moving to Essex, the place we are in seems nice but a lot of it seems kind of rough (fake tans everywhere).

It'll probably be fine. You won't be far from Cork either way. Congrats.

Yeah It's literally a forty minute flight and twenty minutes to the airport. It takes me longer driving to my mother in South Kerry then to get back.

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 08:13:29 AM
Revising that to 3 days. Enjoy your sojourn the the UKIP heartland.

:(

.1 CLEERLY there is no way i could ever keep up with this ::
2: however there are a few Simple Questions i have for those here
3? one is about ?"CALENDAR"?
HOW TO CHANGE IT TO NEW

http://www.erisbarandgrill.com/index.php?action=calendar
Your session timed out { I KNOW {{BooRing
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

Reginald Ret

First post from my new computer! Yay it is assembled, installed, and working!
This deserves a celebratory drink! This round is on me!

Please PD, tell me a game to play to test the limits of this bad boy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on May 30, 2014, 07:07:01 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2014, 06:44:31 AM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 30, 2014, 12:22:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 08:57:30 PM
The airline has located my checked baggage.

In Guatemala City.

TGRR,
Has his checked baggage in the room, and is sort of puzzled by this turn of events.

OH NO

YOU DON'T WANT THAT LUGGAGE.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THAT BAG?  REALLY?
Go right ahead, i would like to know as well but remember that Dying is the keyword here.

It's Tucson.  I'd just get recycled.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Errand in Texas more than 100% successful.  I got what my boss wanted, then the smarmy little sales fuck from the vendor tries to get me drunk over Thai food and turn the tables on me (Thai food twice in one day - I had also gone out with a friend, earlier - is a form of heaven, even in Dallas).

Fortunately, I have some experience in these matters.  90% of the alcohol put in front of me wound up on the floor and/or the planter next to me by one discreet means or another, and dickhead more or less passes out trying to keep up with what must have LOOKED like some man with an iron liver.  By the end, he was trying to drink me under the table because he's a Sales Guy with Perfect Teeth and I am some sort of lower hominid who lacks even a basic MBA.

But because I wasn't actually drinking, that wasn't possible.  I "helped" him "outside to get a cab" (the Thai dude was HAPPY to see the loudmouth go), but he passed out completely just as we got out the door, so I accidentally left him in a dumpster between the Thai joint and the off-stadium sports bar next door, with the (unsigned) "contract revision" stuffed down the back of his pants.

I am becoming a little concerned that this job is having an effect on me, and not for the better.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Raz Tech

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2014, 07:16:13 PM
Errand in Texas more than 100% successful.  I got what my boss wanted, then the smarmy little sales fuck from the vendor tries to get me drunk over Thai food and turn the tables on me (Thai food twice in one day - I had also gone out with a friend, earlier - is a form of heaven, even in Dallas).

Fortunately, I have some experience in these matters.  90% of the alcohol put in front of me wound up on the floor and/or the planter next to me by one discreet means or another, and dickhead more or less passes out trying to keep up with what must have LOOKED like some man with an iron liver.  By the end, he was trying to drink me under the table because he's a Sales Guy with Perfect Teeth and I am some sort of lower hominid who lacks even a basic MBA.

But because I wasn't actually drinking, that wasn't possible.  I "helped" him "outside to get a cab" (the Thai dude was HAPPY to see the loudmouth go), but he passed out completely just as we got out the door, so I accidentally left him in a dumpster between the Thai joint and the off-stadium sports bar next door, with the (unsigned) "contract revision" stuffed down the back of his pants.

I am becoming a little concerned that this job is having an effect on me, and not for the better.

I want to grow up to be just like you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on May 30, 2014, 07:19:27 PM

I want to grow up to be just like you.

Me too.

TGRR,
45 years old, still not grown up.

Reginald Ret

Nonsense! I recently read a page out of the Quote 500 That is a dutch glossy magazine about the 500 richest people on the world. (I am not shitting you, it exists: http://www.quotenet.nl/)

Anyway, it was a list of 10 tips to make more money. nr 8 was 'lose your empathy'.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Regret on May 30, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
First post from my new computer! Yay it is assembled, installed, and working!
This deserves a celebratory drink! This round is on me!

Please PD, tell me a game to play to test the limits of this bad boy.

Preferred type?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on May 30, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

Nonsense! I recently read a page out of the Quote 500 That is a dutch glossy magazine about the 500 richest people on the world. (I am not shitting you, it exists: http://www.quotenet.nl/)

Anyway, it was a list of 10 tips to make more money. nr 8 was 'lose your empathy'.

I haven't lost my empathy.  Hate is an emotion, and hating someone is in fact a form of caring. 

And number 8 seems to be a bad trade.  Money instead of humanity.  Wow.  That's repellent.