News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 02:52:18 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:46:50 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 03:42:38 AM
I also appear to have about 95 messages from guys who would like to show me their penis, and a number of messages informing me that I am banned from one group or another. As if I wouldn't figure THAT one out.

Unsolicited dick pics are a complete mystery to me.

I can't imagine what goes through peoples' heads when they send them.  Hell, I have never sent a SOLICITED dick pic, let alone a "SURPRISE GENITALIA" thing.  Raunchy poetry to my wife, sure.  But dick pics?

I don't even particularly want dick pics from my boyfriend. I've seen it, and one dick looks like pretty much any other dick.

I had googly eye dermal anchors put in...five of them, just so's I can pick mine out of a line-up. Still doesn't work.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on June 06, 2014, 03:09:25 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 02:52:18 PM
I also appear to have about 95 messages from guys who would like to show me their penis, and a number of messages informing me that I am banned from one group or another. As if I wouldn't figure THAT one out.

I can't imagine what goes through peoples' heads when they send them.  Hell, I have never sent a SOLICITED dick pic, let alone a "SURPRISE GENITALIA" thing.  Raunchy poetry to my wife, sure.  But dick pics?

I don't even particularly want dick pics from my boyfriend. I've seen it, and one dick looks like pretty much any other dick.

I had googly eye dermal anchors put in...five of them, just so's I can pick mine out of a line-up. Still doesn't work.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Man, I feel left out.  I don't get anything like that.  Just invites to the latest GAYBAR events.

Suu

Making an appointment for my first physical exam in fuck all with my new primary care doctor through the Naval Clinic. When I asked the boy if I should be aware of anything, he said, "Just remember, Department of Defense."

:horrormirth:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Today was grandmother's funeral.  So I won't be talking much.

Luna

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 02:53:27 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

Not that I would even send a dick pic to my own girlfriend, but how does that work? Do you do it flaccid? Do you work up a boner? What's supposed to be impressive about it? I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the mentality, because I've never felt the need to show my penis to someone unless they were about to have sex with me or check my balls for cancer.

It's usually erect, and often, surprisingly, oily. I have no idea why anyone would think it was impressive.

My response to the last unsolicited dick pic I received was something along the lines of "I'm sure you meant to send that to your doctor.  If you didn't, you really should get that checked.  I'm not sure, but once they get the infection cleared up, they can probably hook you up to one of those pump things to do something about the size."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

minuspace

Quote from: The Suu on June 06, 2014, 05:00:09 PM
Making an appointment for my first physical exam in fuck all with my new primary care doctor through the Naval Clinic. When I asked the boy if I should be aware of anything, he said, "Just remember, Department of Defense."

:horrormirth:

Eh, what's that supposed to mean?  I'm sure he meant it like, "we have very good doctors" instead of anything sinister?  Right?

[and there was no pun intended by the phrase preceding "DOD", I'm sure of that :horrormirth:]

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm offta Southie ta have some beeahs at Geoahjiz house dood.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 10:21:53 PM
I'm offta Southie ta have some beeahs at Geoahjiz house dood.

That would be so cool to live in a city that has different dialects depending on the region.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2014, 06:32:05 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Today was grandmother's funeral.  So I won't be talking much.

Hang in there, Cain.  :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 06, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

Not that I would even send a dick pic to my own girlfriend, but how does that work? Do you do it flaccid? Do you work up a boner? What's supposed to be impressive about it? I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the mentality, because I've never felt the need to show my penis to someone unless they were about to have sex with me or check my balls for cancer.

It's usually erect, and often, surprisingly, oily. I have no idea why anyone would think it was impressive.

My response to the last unsolicited dick pic I received was something along the lines of "I'm sure you meant to send that to your doctor.  If you didn't, you really should get that checked.  I'm not sure, but once they get the infection cleared up, they can probably hook you up to one of those pump things to do something about the size."

I've thrown back insulting responses occasionally, but it seems to encourage them, because they're getting a response.

Luna

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 11:28:06 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 06, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

I've thrown back insulting responses occasionally, but it seems to encourage them, because they're getting a response.

That one didn't come back.  I'm torn between thinking maybe I was supposed to recognize said dick, and hoping it was a college twerp who got that response standing in a circle of frat boys who will never, ever let him forget it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Sorry I haven't kept up on LDW, it's not for lack of wanting to.  I spent the morning in San Diego with no warning whatsoever.  Just got home, going to bed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.