News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

tell me about your sex life

Started by rong, June 21, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Raz Tech on June 23, 2014, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 23, 2014, 04:05:01 PM
It's not "play", assholes, it's FUCKING.

Or watersports, where it's not sports, it's laying in a bathtub wondering just what wrong turn you took in your life to get to the point where JESUS CHRIST HOW MUCH ASPARAGUS CAN YOU EAT IN ONE SITTING.

:lulz: :eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 24, 2014, 12:05:20 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2014, 04:41:00 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 23, 2014, 12:07:55 AM
I have a young friend who has been all dramatic and moany lately about how hard it is to date when you're kinky, and how will she ever find a kinky boyfriend, blah blah blah. I'm like, how about you start by finding a guy you LIKE?

She discovered bondage six months ago. That's it. Bondage. It's not like she has some weird specialized fetish that's hard to get people to indulge. It's not even anything I think most people other than the most straightlaced would consider kinky, any more than spanking or cross-dressing or threesomes.

I am starting to think that for some people, their kink is thinking of themselves as kinky.

Jesus, she sounds insufferable.  Like the sexual equivalent of someone who considers themselves a hardcore druggie because they once had a spliff at a party.

YES YES THIS

It's the pretentious babblings of a sheltered trust-fund kid who is finally, FINALLY doing something her parents would probably disapprove of.

Assuming they don't actually do it themselves.

You should mention that possibility to her.  It could be her interest is genetically inherited.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 24, 2014, 12:11:33 AM
I have a young friend who has been all dramatic and moany lately about how hard it is to date when you're kinky, and how will she ever find a kinky boyfriend, blah blah blah. I'm like, how about you start by finding a guy you LIKE?

She discovered bondage six months ago. That's it. Bondage. It's not like she has some weird specialized fetish that's hard to get people to indulge. It's not even anything I think most people other than the most straightlaced would consider kinky, any more than spanking or cross-dressing or threesomes.

I am starting to think that for some people, their kink is thinking of themselves as kinky.

Jesus, she sounds insufferable.  Like the sexual equivalent of someone who considers themselves a hardcore druggie because they once had a spliff at a party.

YES YES THIS

It's the pretentious babblings of a sheltered trust-fund kid who is finally, FINALLY doing something her parents would probably disapprove of.

You should mention that possibility to her.  It could be her interest is genetically inherited.

:lulz: She would be horrified. And it's not unlikely, as her parents are liberal academics... hardly the type to be uptight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Cain on June 24, 2014, 12:11:33 AM

YES YES THIS

Any idea where the rest of that pdf is?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 03:49:17 PM
I am vanilla as hell.  I just believe in putting my back into it.

Yeah, I really don't consider myself kinky at all, but it occurs to me that this is possibly for the same reason that Bondage Girl identifies as kinky, which is that I don't get a charge out of the label at all, and she does.

Oh, and in addition I HATE all the lingo that people use around polyamory and kink. It's not "play", assholes, it's FUCKING.

Sex is the furious smashing of genitals together in new and hilarious ways. Why fancy that up? It's already perfect.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

It was all, tremendously interesting :lulz:

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 24, 2014, 03:36:41 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 03:49:17 PM
I am vanilla as hell.  I just believe in putting my back into it.

Yeah, I really don't consider myself kinky at all, but it occurs to me that this is possibly for the same reason that Bondage Girl identifies as kinky, which is that I don't get a charge out of the label at all, and she does.

Oh, and in addition I HATE all the lingo that people use around polyamory and kink. It's not "play", assholes, it's FUCKING.

Sex is the furious smashing of genitals together in new and hilarious ways. Why fancy that up? It's already perfect.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Q. G. Pennyworth

After thinking about it a bit, I think there is a good argument for labeling some sexy things as "play." Pretending to be furniture is a game. Duct taping someone to a pole and ignoring them for three hours is a game. Putting on a leather pony costume and pulling a cart is a game. None of that is sex, or fucking, and sometimes it's not even a prelude to sex, but they're things people do to get their jollies. Yes, calling it "play" could be seen as immature, but who gives a fuck if people want to be immature about their genital bashing as long as consenting adults consent?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

minuspace

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 25, 2014, 04:18:26 PM
After thinking about it a bit, I think there is a good argument for labeling some sexy things as "play." Pretending to be furniture is a game. Duct taping someone to a pole and ignoring them for three hours is a game. Putting on a leather pony costume and pulling a cart is a game. None of that is sex, or fucking, and sometimes it's not even a prelude to sex, but they're things people do to get their jollies. Yes, calling it "play" could be seen as immature, but who gives a fuck if people want to be immature about their genital bashing as long as consenting adults consent?

I don't give a fuck what they call it among themselves. I get the fucking heebie-jeebies when they refer to sex as "play" or "playdates" when they're talking to me. I'm not five.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And kink might not be fucking, but it's sure as hell sex.