Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Turns out that the hard part of dealing with Mike Martin is that he's Mikael Martin.  Once that was established, everything else was easy.  Nigel, check your inbox.

This guy is a fucking hoot.  28 year old basement case, bounces back and forth between parents as they get disgusted with him, tries to be a tough guy neo-Nazi, fails miserably.  All the other white nationalists laugh at him, and won't let him play their reindeer games.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Q. G. Pennyworth

I never wanted Roger mad at me in the first place, but this fucking cinches it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 23, 2014, 05:09:50 PM
I never wanted Roger mad at me in the first place, but this fucking cinches it.

It takes a special kind of mad for this.

Threatening children is one way to get there.  I don't see you doing that, QG.  You're a good & decent person.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Apparently, a guy named Tyler Kelly was also involved.  More info for German perverts, I guess.

You know, opening a personals account on a German fetishist site is awesome, especially when:

1.  You put "it is okay to call at any time", and
2.  It's not your information.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2014, 05:15:12 PM
Apparently, a guy named Tyler Kelly was also involved.  More info for German perverts, I guess.

You know, opening a personals account on a German fetishist site is awesome, especially when:

Youre pure evil  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on September 23, 2014, 05:16:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2014, 05:15:12 PM

Youre pure evil  :lulz:

I may as well embrace it, given how my life has gone over the last 3-5 weeks.   :lulz:

Cain

Quote28 year old basement case, bounces back and forth between parents as they get disgusted with him, tries to be a tough guy neo-Nazi, fails miserably

Ah, such a winner at life.  I can clearly see why he needs to assert his superiority online.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 23, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
Quote28 year old basement case, bounces back and forth between parents as they get disgusted with him, tries to be a tough guy neo-Nazi, fails miserably

Ah, such a winner at life.  I can clearly see why he needs to assert his superiority online.

Yeah.  The other neo-Nazis kicked him out of their website for being too annoying about it.  He has a thing about teh JOOOOOOOZ, which they're all about, but it's EVERY POST.  He tries too hard, and it's kinda pathetic watching him try to out-catholic the pope.

Cain

That, on the other hand, is hilarious.  I mean, who gets kicked out of Nazi websites for being too extreme about Jews? 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 23, 2014, 05:28:15 PM
That, on the other hand, is hilarious.  I mean, who gets kicked out of Nazi websites for being too extreme about Jews?

A guy who rants about it while they try to talk about beer?

He's basically the Nazi version of a pinealist.  And no threat at all.  But still, threatening children is a little beyond the pale.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had his address and his parents phone number, but the criminal record stuff will be really interesting, as is the stuff about Tyler Kelly.

I need to get a bead on Mike Martin, though. That guy is probably behind the sock that posted my pics.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Your Mom on September 23, 2014, 05:44:54 PM
I had his address and his parents phone number, but the criminal record stuff will be really interesting, as is the stuff about Tyler Kelly.

Working that now.

QuoteI need to get a bead on Mike Martin, though. That guy is probably behind the sock that posted my pics.

Check your PMs.  I sent you his docs.

Junkenstein

You know, I don't often say it, but some days I fucking hate this place.

Today is certainly not one of them. Well played Roger, 5 stars and you're off the list.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.