Did you ever notice the opening credits of the X-Files is the gayest thing ever?

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, April 07, 2020, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

More Elvis whining and shitting everywhere, and I am in an unkind mood. He's a nincompoop with no self awareness and a narcissistic streak. It's the culmination of "bad things happen to me because I'm right, and to others because they are wrong" bullshit, poured into a person shaped mold. He posts low effort bait and spam horseshit for the sake of "getting even" with "those mean old discordians" and fails to recognize that his stupid just feeds us and cements our poor opinion of him.

Sometimes people are stupid, but it is very rare that people are Elvis. The man is so far up his ass that most of his mass resides in a pocket dimension.

Tales are told that he wasn't always like this, but I can only say that unlicensed neurosurgery shouldn't make someone this fucking dumb. There must be more to it.

Ahem. Needed to get all that bile out, continue.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: altered on April 07, 2020, 10:24:41 PM
More Elvis whining and shitting everywhere, and I am in an unkind mood. He's a nincompoop with no self awareness and a narcissistic streak. It's the culmination of "bad things happen to me because I'm right, and to others because they are wrong" bullshit, poured into a person shaped mold. He posts low effort bait and spam horseshit for the sake of "getting even" with "those mean old discordians" and fails to recognize that his stupid just feeds us and cements our poor opinion of him.

Sometimes people are stupid, but it is very rare that people are Elvis. The man is so far up his ass that most of his mass resides in a pocket dimension.

Tales are told that he wasn't always like this, but I can only say that unlicensed neurosurgery shouldn't make someone this fucking dumb. There must be more to it.

Ahem. Needed to get all that bile out, continue.

I like to say "Head so far up their ass they swear that they can see daylight" or some variant
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: Cramulus on April 07, 2020, 10:18:44 PM
When the X-Files was on TV, that commercial played every 9 minutes. I don't know why it's so burned into my brain. If I hear any one of those songs, the rest of them all fight their way in the door.

I still daymare about Sally Struthers telling me I can get my degree.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 07, 2020, 09:58:16 PM
because then it feeds into his persecution complex and fighting against the establishment that is Big Discordia™

We will control peoples' lack of control.

Who are we?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on April 07, 2020, 09:36:00 PM
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

GOVERNMENT DENIES KNOWLEDGE

OH LOOK PART OF THAT INDEX FINGER IS RED FOR NO REASON

I feel as if you are just mailing it in.

Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Quote from: Faust on April 07, 2020, 09:55:54 PM
[MOULDER] *Reaching for coat* I've got a promising lead, "imagine time as a solid object", profound stuff
[SCULLY] *Pinching bridge of nose* Is this some random asshole on the internet
[MOULDER] You have to engage in intellectual discussion on his terms scully then you will see

This is an underrated post.