News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

In case anyone wonders why we make fun of Hugh...

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC on March 03, 2005, 09:42:02 AM
Quote from: aini, oracle of doomwhy do you have to publish my IP?
why do you have to edit my posts?

Don't get testy with me. It was all fun and games, but then you wnet off and decided to be a real ass hat about it. Then you went after other people on these forums. Now you are trying to start something with me. You wanted malice, you got it.

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC on March 03, 2005, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: aini, oracle of doomyou fucker, you don't have a clue

I want to post here and not come back to read that you have made my messages into some goat sex perversion or other perversion.

I don't want malice.

what are you talking about. Silly wabbit.

Perhaps you wish to be asked to leave.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC on March 03, 2005, 10:23:12 AM
Quote from: Irreverend_Hugh, KSC who is really aini the whiny
and your crime is abuse of moderating powers

if you are going fight, at least fight on a level playing field without covert ad hominem attacks.  That is, if you are going to make an ad hominem attack, take credit for it.

Nothing's fair in fighting. Especially since you started it and are now so pissed at the the blowback. As for ad hominem attacks, you think that is something? You're on to something? Not likely. Nothing covert is going on here. You just got mad because you can't control these forums and make everyone think how smart you supposedly are. You wanted Jihaad, you got it.

Just for the sheer fact that you stole my name, you will get jihaad until you see red from the inside of an afghani pigeon.

Such a big man!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 03, 2005, 08:38:13 PM
Both of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Aini, you caused this in the first place.  Admit it and get over it.  

Hugh, stop being a nasty fucker.  As what's his name said, using mod powers to carry out a personal vendetta is wrong, no matter how obnoxious the person is.  You should not be a mod if this is how you're going to behave.

You two should both be banned, a pair greasy quartwits.

And Badges is the bomb.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on July 25, 2009, 08:04:25 AM
yeesh.

Those were bad days.  You have to realize that Aini was far, far worse than she is now.

But Hugh was being a total fuckbag, and not just to Aini.  It took a little while to figure that out, though.

Faust

Thank you dalekk for reporting hugh. Though the post is four years old now its better not to forget.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Yeah, I wondered about that, too.

But yeah.  Upon a second reading, and with a better understanding of the unseen events that were going on at the time, this thread is pretty horrible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on July 25, 2009, 02:22:17 PM
Yeah, I wondered about that, too.

But yeah.  Upon a second reading, and with a better understanding of the unseen events that were going on at the time, this thread is pretty horrible.

It's a bit of history.  It was less than 48 hours from my last reply to Eldora that the bugfuck stuff started.

LMNO

We need to get Ken Burns to make a 9-hour documetary of the '05 civil war.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 25, 2009, 08:02:38 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 03, 2005, 08:38:13 PM
Both of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Aini, you caused this in the first place.  Admit it and get over it.  

Hugh, stop being a nasty fucker.  As what's his name said, using mod powers to carry out a personal vendetta is wrong, no matter how obnoxious the person is.  You should not be a mod if this is how you're going to behave.

You two should both be banned, a pair greasy quartwits.

And Badges is the bomb.

Shit, I don't remember saying that at all.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

I swear to god someone else was occupying my body or some shit cause it's a total blank to me.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 06:03:47 AM
I swear to god someone else was occupying my body or some shit cause it's a total blank to me.

I've forgotten most of that time period.

the last yatto

now you know how i feel every week
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: la neige cône on August 01, 2009, 10:06:58 AM

Really?  Have we changed your posts?  Have we used the mod button on you for the purpose of "winning" an argument or just for our own amusement?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 01, 2009, 06:12:04 PM
Quote from: la neige cône on August 01, 2009, 10:06:58 AM

Really?  Have we changed your posts?  Have we used the mod button on you for the purpose of "winning" an argument or just for our own amusement?

Uhh hate to defend yatto but I don't think that's what he meant at all.