News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

more proof horab smokes mad meth

Started by Horab Fibslager, April 02, 2005, 09:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo

Who's talking about a free trial?

To be "legal", you can't just get the whole program for free. Its copyright protected and all that stuff.

QuoteDon't you know information wants to be free?

That's why I have GIMP, duh. Its Open Source, part of the GNU licensing program. I get a wonderful program for free that will continuously be getting updated and made more efficient by people all over the world. Heres your "free information":

Go get yourself GIMP.

~BMW
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: cevk.comDies Post Diem
April 2nd, 2005

Augh. My fifth delcension has considerably gone down hill lately.

Anyway.

There,Äôs this idiot named Horab who hates me. I have no idea why he hates me. Up until, I think about a week ago, when he spammed my site with his death threats and other stupid crap, I didn,Äôt even realise he existed. Basically, he,Äôs a whiny little baby who is making my life miserable on the Discourdia forums, or atleast trying. He really doesn,Äôt bother me, other than to make me sad that he can be so miserable.

He says he can,Äôt stand me, and I can,Äôt understand why. Atleast I don,Äôt spam people I hate, I develop, or attempt to develop, lucid points and show their inconsistancies. Also, I tend to ignore that which I don,Äôt like that can,Äôt hurt me. The plain truth of the matter is, had he not ever spammed my site to begin with, we probably would be interacting very little right now, since I wasn,Äôt aware of his existance to begin with, as I have said. Aparently he thrives on conflict.

On other another, about equally not as happy note, I called Wal-Mart up yesterday, as they had requested, only to find a death in someone,Äôs family. I grieve.

Ditching working on my own MUD for a while to work on a custom-legit EQ Server using EQEMu.

And man, am I hungry. Time for rice.

Posted in Personal Occuranc

you can lie to yourself you fuck, and i'm sure you do in a great many things. but you knew me well before last week when you first caem to these boards and left your vomit all over the place. endless "i'm so fucking hard done by" poems, if they coudl eb called poems, endless, "me too, me too!" posts eventually involving anythign anyone else remotely shwoign an interest in showign yu to be an expert in such a thing.

but you know who i am, have known who i am for a lon gtim enow. hwo long has it been since i ran your ass off these baords teh last time? how longs icn ehte first time? i probaly wouldn't have noticed who you were rightoff if you hadn't have put your same website title in your profile. but ya did.  you lie to yuorself, you say, i am the craziest, woe is me, blah blah blah blah, i am the expert, teh smartest, i want to eb a girl and where cutesy shirts because  i cannto accept the reality of my life, of my circumstances. you lie to yourself, by comign back here, by sayign you never heard of me before. you knowdamn rightyou'v eheard of me ebefore, i salpped you around for both yoru own and my own good. and now you return.

why? i can onyl imagine to either take advantage of the fine compasionate folk's comapssion roudn here, or to torture me.

why do i hate you so? well i can't recall teh details, a few thousand posts in betweencompositus confusiono and dream of the endless and carl eric van kliest and teh panzee assed scoruge of paladine, all in coupel moths, where in you attempted to prove your insanity by acting stupid. i'll tellya, multiple personailty disorder people don't post liek tha ton teh interent. you are nto crazy. you may be jealous of the crazies, and for that you may eventually drive yourself to the world of torturous pain that is schizophrenia. but no, you're in no grea tpain. nothing any human doesnt' stand for on a daily basis.

aside from making my skin crawl, as ide from makign me feel sick, and my nerves get nice and itchy and shit, your prensence incites a feelign of feear and loathing.

fear that you will take advantages of these fine folk's compassion and befreind them and take advantage to get your disgusting sense of happiness from it, when the best thignfor you a good spanking and beign told to get the fuck over it already, and loathing at your absolute vileness as a human being.

yeah you are sick and twisted, but not crazy.depressed and lonely, yeah,. but afraid of yourself, you lie to yourself, you say "i dunno who ghorab is. who coudl he be? when i psoted at pd.com forums las tyear he wasn't around, no! i'll jsu tsubstitute the in joke surrounding his name with soemone ele's name and i'll be haha ha funny" okie dookie nub!

btu whatever, whatever reason you came back here for, is nto a good reason, you were made tyo go away, and you will be again.

so jsut fuckin GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumped, for maximum lulz
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

B_M_W

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

bumped, for maximum lulz

I'd rather think it was because of my slick CG job. Except for the fact that that blog was gone long ago. Still have the piccy tho'.

Where did Horab go, anyway?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

East Coast Hustle

nevermind that...

which one of you fuckbags modded the OP and the title of this thread?

see, I'm not interested in getting involved in y'alls little current drama go-round, but shit like this is what alot of other people have a problem with.

and to whoever did the modding, well, go fuck yourself with a sharp stick.

for the rest of you, the post of mine about 2 posts above this one contains the original OP and reply that made this thread so goddamn funny.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Looks like Horab did it.  Says he modded it, under his post, this morning (my time).

B_M_W

Quote from: CainLooks like Horab did it.  Says he modded it, under his post, this morning (my time).

Yeah, I see the same thing.

Hi, Horab!

hooplala

Ah, ok, it makes sense now . . . I was reading this thinking "Fnordie wasn't here yet at that time, and I'm pretty sure ECh was Tomorrow Comes Today back then . . ."
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

ahh...in that case, my apologies to the Mods.

the part about whoever did it fucking themselves with a sharp stsick still stands, though.

oh, and....

HERE HE COMES TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

What wasn't in that post was Horab sodomizing himself with one of those big red wiffle bats.

Also, sorry to hear about your herpies breakout Horab. I told you not to sleep with that shemale though, everybody knew he had teh herpies.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ