News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Flouncy flouncy

Started by Cain, August 05, 2005, 09:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

flounce.  Cant be bothered with it.  Flouncing, that is.  Too much effort. 8)

East Coast Hustle

but dude...no one really understand how you FEEL!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

that sounds so dirty.
i don't think i want to understand how he feels
i don't even want to touch him at all - i got an old lady and she wouldn't like that.
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

Cain

Quote from: Classic Turdbut dude...no one really understand how you FEEL!

8)

You cant understand my PAIN!  My internet cred is ruined!

8)

DJRubberducky

They're flouncy flouncy flouncy flouncy fun fun fun fun fun....

...but the most wonderful thing about TGRR is he's a total dick!

Heeeeeee's a total dick! :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Kallisti

Quote from: DJRubberduckyThey're flouncy flouncy flouncy flouncy fun fun fun fun fun....

Oh, that has been running through my head, sort of, your version is better and yoinked :lol:

Chef

Quote from: DJRubberduckyThey're flouncy flouncy flouncy flouncy fun fun fun fun fun....

CHEF EXTENDS ROGER'S THANKS.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Cain

If anything, I think Roger had a perfect excuse for leaving.  In that situation I would have too, except I really dont give a fuck what people do with my PMs and account.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain

If anything, I think Roger had a perfect excuse for leaving.  In that situation I would have too, except I really dont give a fuck what people do with my PMs and account.

You're new, right?

Roger is responsible for all bad things, and nothing he does ever has a reason (beyond 169% pure malice).  Please note that slamming on Roger is always acceptable, because then you're "joking".  Or being a total fuquad that reads other peoples' mail.

Get with the program, already.

Since this is the attitude certain people have (that Roger is a total dick), I may as well ACT like one, yes?

After all, they can only hang you once.  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

august 15th slowly approaches
Ya' stupid Yank.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Cain

You're new, right?

Roger is responsible for all bad things, and nothing he does ever has a reason (beyond 169% pure malice).  Please note that slamming on Roger is always acceptable, because then you're "joking".  Or being a total fuquad that reads other peoples' mail.

Get with the program, already.

Since this is the attitude certain people have (that Roger is a total dick), I may as well ACT like one, yes?

After all, they can only hang you once.  :lol:

My mistake Roger.  I humbly get back in line and wait for my chance to snipe at you.  I know my place.

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

am i missing something? that didn't make sense unless you're reading aloud what that other guy just said.

where's my eye?

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

okay. thanks. now it makes sense.

where's my eye?

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

Quote from: Cainflounce.  Cant be bothered with it.  Flouncing, that is.
me either, but i got to say goodbye and thanks for keeping me company the past few days. the boss lady rolled into town a little while ago so i'm heading back home to d. leilani tonight. adios and all that stuff.

where's my eye?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: One-Eyed Thayne Magee
Quote from: Cainflounce.  Cant be bothered with it.  Flouncing, that is.
me either, but i got to say goodbye and thanks for keeping me company the past few days. the boss lady rolled into town a little while ago so i'm heading back home to d. leilani tonight. adios and all that stuff.
Thanks for stopping by :wink: