News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

YOU ALL WENT AND TURNED

Started by Cain, August 05, 2005, 09:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

INTO A BUNCH OF WHINEY EMOS.

I dont think anything will give me so much fun/targets/people to piss off for months to come.   :lol:

Kallisti

Quote from: CainINTO A BUNCH OF WHINEY EMOS.

I dont think anything will give me so much fun/targets/people to piss off for months to come.   :lol:
Glad we could make you smile, you needed it :wink:

Cain

Its not really smiling, its more that nasty unpleasant grin I develop when stuff happens to other people that they wont like...

Kallisti

Quote from: CainIts not really smiling, its more that nasty unpleasant grin I develop when stuff happens to other people that they wont like...
Close enough.  After the dust settles, we'll have to see what we have left, that will be the intersting part.

Cain

Not really, I just happen to find it more fun than being a whiney bitch, which isnt amusing for anyone.  Besides, I want to inflict pain.  Is that so bad?

East Coast Hustle

Roger and I are keeping score. You'd better get cracking if you want to catch up.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

One month, my Soviet inclined friend.  In one month, I'll be out of this grey, fuckbag infested hellhole, with a ton of cash and lots of spare time.  Keep it going for me, will ya?

Drunken Monkey Cabal

i already was a whiny emo tard thats that mean i no longer will be one?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: CainIts not really smiling, its more that nasty unpleasant grin I develop when stuff happens to other people that they wont like...

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: CainOne month, my Soviet inclined friend.  In one month, I'll be out of this grey, fuckbag infested hellhole, with a ton of cash and lots of spare time.  Keep it going for me, will ya?

sounds good. unfortunately for me, I've got another 9 or 10 months in front of me before I can cash out and start getting down to REAL business.

do you know anything about Novosibirsk?

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chef

Quote from: Classic Turd

Roger and I are keeping score. You'd better get cracking if you want to catch up.

8)

CHEF 4
TURD 2

YUO BETTER GET MOVING, KEMOSABE.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

agent compassion

Oh boo hoo hoo we aren't living up to the expectations of our self-styled leaders. Someone call the Waaaambulance, seriously.

:wink:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

how about the WHAM!bulance?

8)

Chef

WHOA!

CHEF,
JUST REFLEXIVELY HEADBUTTED HIS PLASMA SCREEN.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Donkeyotay

Talufa wants you to wake him up before you go-go CHEF