News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

yea so there will be two of them under the shower

saw it happen on youtube, so it must be true
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mourning Star

Discord

Quote from: Mourning Star on June 15, 2007, 10:01:45 PM
Quote from: Discord on June 15, 2007, 12:03:13 PM

hawt, isnt it?

not at all

yeah sure c'mon tell me you wouldn't hit them if you could :)
No need to say its ugly only because you are afraid of roger calling you a furry  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

those ugly furries would be ugly non-furries.

maybe the asian, if I was drunk. and she wasn't dressed like a furry.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mourning Star

Quote from: Discord on June 15, 2007, 11:02:13 PM
Quote from: Mourning Star on June 15, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

hawt, isnt it?

not at all

yeah sure c'mon tell me you wouldn't hit them if you could :)
No need to say its ugly only because you are afraid of roger calling you a furry  :lulz:

It's more a matter of self respect.

I have it, and it tells me that one does not maintain healthy respect for one's self by "hitting" furries

unless it's "hitting" them fursecution style...

Discord

So hitting a girl that has ever dressed up us cat / whatever with with fur is considered beeing a furry?
Than you all are because im sure every girl dressed up as cute cat when they were kids.

Also you fail to so behind the disguise, hot girl is a hot girl, and you undress her anyway, so why bother what she wears?

Discord,
will now be considered a furry
(loving bastard)

Mourning Star

Quote from: Discord on June 16, 2007, 06:47:31 AM
So hitting a girl that has ever dressed up us cat / whatever with with fur is considered beeing a furry?
Than you all are because im sure every girl dressed up as cute cat when they were kids.

Also you fail to so behind the disguise, hot girl is a hot girl, and you undress her anyway, so why bother what she wears?

Discord,
(loving bastard)

Discord

Quote from: Mourning Star on June 16, 2007, 08:21:36 AM

Discord,
(loving bastard)

fail

East Coast Hustle

shut up, furry.

anyway, the chick on the right would look like a mongoloid no matter what she was wearing. The one on the left would look like a tweaker no matter what she was wearing.

and you would be a furry, no matter what YUO were wearing.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

saint aini

Quote from: Mourning Star on June 15, 2007, 11:33:12 AM
Quote from: Discord on June 14, 2007, 11:34:19 PM
What about weird al yankovic for sex?
:lulz:

are you sexing a clown?  or perhaps someone with an accordion fetish?

Not exactly but:

:lulz:
hawt, isnt it?

Both need to be given garters and put in a cage.

Then they might be hot furries.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

there's no such thing as a "hot furry".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 16, 2007, 05:49:40 PM
there's no such thing as a "hot furry".

Oh, yeah?  Chase a guy in a fur suit in Arizona, and you will see the error of that statement.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Discord on June 16, 2007, 09:06:13 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on June 16, 2007, 08:21:36 AM

Discord,
(loving bastard)

fail

You wouldn't know win if it kicked your balls through your furrysuit, loser.