News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Quote from: Mourning Star on June 17, 2007, 12:07:39 AM
Quote from: saint aini on June 16, 2007, 10:01:23 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hot_furry.jpg

Yuck...

yes, but how many girls do you know willing to wear so little in public?

I personally think she's a lovable dork, but nothing I'd hit.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Mourning Star

Quote from: saint aini on June 17, 2007, 12:19:09 AM

Yuck...

Willing to wear so little in public?  Quite a few.   This town is full of trashy 13 year olds running around in next to nothing and sleeping with men in their thirties.

Personally, style, class, and a reasonable amount of modesty, are much bigger turn-ons.

Fur however, is never arousing.

it's too bad too, she looks like she'd be kinda cute in civilian clothes.

saint aini

Quote from: Mourning Star on June 17, 2007, 12:39:25 AM

Yuck...

Willing to wear so little in public?  Quite a few.   This town is full of trashy 13 year olds running around in next to nothing and sleeping with men in their thirties.

Personally, style, class, and a reasonable amount of modesty, are much bigger turn-ons.

hmm... i might just hit her if I were wearing cat ears and a tail.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Mourning Star

Quote from: saint aini on June 17, 2007, 01:16:25 AM

Yuck...

hmm... i might just hit her if I were wearing cat ears and a tail.

Whatever works for you.

I don't dig on fur.

I repeat.  :discord:

Discord

naaa those three from aini just wont do it for me ;)

Darth Cupcake

I keep reading that as "FUN however, is never arousing" and I just think "my god. Poor MS must have a miserable life."

Please don't be a closet emo kid! :sad:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

Okay, wait.

I wear cat ears to parties sometimes. No tail, no fun-fur, just cat ears. They make me happy. I sit in my little corner with my beads and my pretty light-up crap and be nice to people. And I dance. And be nice to people.

I am not a furry.

There are lots of grls at raves who wear fun-fur. They are not necessarily furries, either. Just a bunch of silly rav0rs wearing fun-fur.

Here's the defining, disgusting factor about furries:

People who NEED to dress like anthropomorphic, animal  cartoon characters in order to get off...anyone who needs to fuck in a suit and the patrons who fuck those who fit this description are fucking kreepy. And icky.

Anyone who regularly fantasizes about BEING an animal in a sexual context: real or cartoon has some wires crossed. Ew.

Just because a silly girl wears something fuzzy or a cat-ear headband doesn't mean she's a furry or a sexual deviant.

I wouldn't have assumed the first two girls (pinkie and blue cat grls) were furries. They might be but they looked more like rav0rs being silly to me. I've seen kids like that at regular parties.

The last two were def. furries...and gross.

Now: as for the question of what music I like teh secks to:
French House.

You peopel who all tried to out-do each other with the stupidest fuck-music you could find: Lame.

No one believes you trolls...either that or you still play Sega in yr mum's basement and give out none of teh sweet, sweet dickings for teh realz.

Discuss.

Discord

Quote from: navkat on June 19, 2007, 01:53:31 AM
Okay, wait.

I wear cat ears to parties sometimes. No tail, no fun-fur, just cat ears. [...]

I am not a furry.

[...]

Welcome onboard milady.
You now entered FUR(R)Y COUNTRY.

Now you can expect roger to shit his pance and giggle like a school girl about it.

Cramulus

People who NEED to dress like anthropomorphic, animal  cartoon characters in order to get off...anyone who needs to fuck in a suit and the patrons who fuck those who fit this description are fucking kreepy. And icky.

:pow:
HEY! MY MOM WEARS A FULL BUNNY SUIT IN BED!
:mad:

navkat

East Coast Hustle

Navkat, I like you so far, so I'm gonna say this as nicely as I've EVER said it to anyone on these boards:

PLEASE stop using the word "nigga".

TIA.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 19, 2007, 03:07:01 AM
Navkat, I like you so far, so I'm gonna say this as nicely as I've EVER said it to anyone on these boards:

TIA.

I wasn't really sure how to respond to this at first. I guess the best way is with candor and respect.

I use that word in a tongue-in-cheek manner. Words (to me) are words, and their power lies mainly in the way they are used. I use that word laughingly for humour value, yes but there's another reason: by making fun, I refuse to give that word power in a derogatory sense.

Like whistling in the dark.

I'm sorry if my use of that word hurt or offended you in any way.
I will do my best to censor it from my writing around you from now on if that's really what you want...because you asked me nicely and I respect you and that's what people who respect each other do. I won't go to war with you over that principle because I don't have to stand in your shoes and I don't have to feel what you feel.

I just wanted you to know where *I* stand.

PopeTom

I wear cat ears to parties sometimes. No tail, no fun-fur, just cat ears. They make me happy.

I fully support your wearing fuzzy cat ears to make you happy.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on June 19, 2007, 05:11:07 AM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 19, 2007, 03:07:01 AM

TIA.

I wasn't really sure how to respond to this at first. I guess the best way is with candor and respect.

I use that word in a tongue-in-cheek manner. Words (to me) are words, and their power lies mainly in the way they are used. I use that word laughingly for humour value, yes but there's another reason: by making fun, I refuse to give that word power in a derogatory sense.

Like whistling in the dark.

I'm sorry if my use of that word hurt or offended you in any way.
I will do my best to censor it from my writing around you from now on if that's really what you want...because you asked me nicely and I respect you and that's what people who respect each other do. I won't go to war with you over that principle because I don't have to stand in your shoes and I don't have to feel what you feel.

I just wanted you to know where *I* stand.

nah, it's cool. I know how you meant it, and I grew up in an area where the ghetto kids said "nigga" no matter what color they were, so I sprinkle it into IRL conversations now and then. But there are people here who will take offense and jump your shit for it. It's happened a few times in the past, and then for a few days the whole board is nothing but a shitfest between the two factions, and I got bored of that the second or third time around, so I'm just looking to avoid it. Anyway, on the intertubes no one can see your ghetto-cred, so it's hard to not look kinda foolish for dropping even the abbreviated N-bomb.

As for dwaring the line in furrydom, I think ears by themselves are fine, and Raver-fur is a totally different thing (doesn't float MY boat, but doesn't make you a furry necessarily). But if you put on a tail, you open yourself up for all kinds of abuse.