News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

my mom's a nigga, ASSHOLES

navkat

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 20, 2007, 02:22:02 PM

nah, it's cool. I know how you meant it, and I grew up in an area where the ghetto kids said "nigga" no matter what color they were...

Same here.

But if you put on a tail, you open yourself up for all kinds of abuse.

I think that truth applies to a most things in life. Heh.

It's not just the tail though...it's the WAY they wear that fur shit. (*shudder*)

On one hand, I saw a girl at a party wearing mouse ears and a tail, and she spent the night curled up with her BF in a corner. Okay, np.

Then, there's these nuts who cut out fur pasties and loincloths, then show up at the cons with the whole she-bang: paws, ears, tail, etc and sniff each other's butts n shit out in the open while yr just looking through RPGs or trying to shuffle yr way to the Harlan Ellison book-signing.

I'm talking full, butt-sniff action going...and they're giggling...and pawing at each other. It's more sickening than my college, ren-fair boyfriends who kissed my hand and called me "M' lady."

Huzzah.

My take on the furry thing is that it's no different than anything else sexually oriented: Keep it in the bedroom.

That's it. It's a free world, but no one wants to see it...especially not around people's kids who might innocently mistake them for something...else. Because really; who else do you expect to attract when you put on a giant, fuzzy cartoon-y animal suit?

Aaaand there's where your kreep factor comes from, ladies n gents. No one normal grows up watching Sesame Street and later decides he/she wants to do dirty things with Grover. Or Chuk E. Cheese. Or the characters in Disney's Robin Hood. Because those characters are supposed to attract visions of innocence, not visions of two sick fucks going at it doggy-style through two well-placed holes in their suits.

Wrecked Fred

Furries scare me.  They're like big perverted clowns.
Fear is your only God.

navkat

Quote from: Wrecked Fred on June 20, 2007, 04:40:22 PM
Furries scare me.  They're like big perverted clowns.

And in one line, the n00b wraps up what took me seven paragraphs to say.
(Out of the mouthes of babes...)

Welcome, Fred.

Arkham Asylum

NIN-  I want to fuck you like an animal.

Garbage- The world is not enough.

Garbage- Crush.

Alice in chains- Heaven beside you.
"Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moon light?"

"Death isn't all that bad I should know because I was dead once, it was rather therapeutic really."

" Upon asking the devil how he could do all the things he does the devil replied," I just do what everyone only dreams about at night."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arkham Asylum on June 21, 2007, 12:45:11 AM

Alice in chains- Heaven beside you.

Kill yourself and fuck the body.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Arkham Asylum

"Death isn't all that bad I should know because I was dead once, it was rather therapeutic really."

" Upon asking the devil how he could do all the things he does the devil replied," I just do what everyone only dreams about at night."

Mangrove

Threadjack:

I believe the rate of infection for Oral Herpes is 19/20 people. The little bastards make a cozy little nest in your trigeminal nerve and then STRIKE when conditions are met as TGRR pointed out.

Ok, I'm done with medical trivia.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Arkham Asylum

Bjork - All is full of love.

Slow music is always good too.

Arkham Asylum

Quote from: Mangrove on June 21, 2007, 01:14:00 AM
Threadjack:

I believe the rate of infection for Oral Herpes is 19/20 people. The little bastards make a cozy little nest in your trigeminal nerve and then STRIKE when conditions are met as TGRR pointed out.

Ok, I'm done with medical trivia.

That is so hot.

I am in the mood now.

Triple Zero

Shpongle - Once Upon The Sea Of Blissfull Awareness

E/O/T

can't imagine i forgot to mention this one

Waves of the soft spring wind
Love's flood tide is rising full
The moon of love is rising full
Sea of beauty.
The moon of love is rising full
Love's flood tide.
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantically
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

maphdet

Best Music For Sex:

boom chicka bow wow

sorry if this one's been said before
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Payne

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

eighteen buddha strike

This one is easy...

Merzbow.

Barring that, it would be a combination of psilocybin and Lustmord.