News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowfurry23

Enigma.

Music really good for having sex to and car commercials.
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

ternechto

Maybe I'm just stating the obvious but.,,,,Kraftwerk.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Sweeper137

Depending on the sex Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Jimi Hendrix are all really good to listen to. 
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sweeper137 on December 01, 2008, 09:21:25 PM
Depending on the sex Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Jimi Hendrix are all really good to listen to. 
:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Motorhead, Ace of Spades.

I gotta be me.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sweeper137

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2008, 12:46:57 AM
Quote from: Sweeper137 on December 01, 2008, 09:21:25 PM
:x

meh works for me and my girlfriend cause we like to take it slow, long, and steady
but sometimes ill put some metal in if i feel like really going at it  in that situation Arch Enemy, Pantera, Metallica, and even some punk such as the Casualties all get you in the mood to shake the foundations
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Best sex music ever is Justin Timberlake, followed closely by Drive Like Jehu. Also, The Best of Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood, Rhapsody, XTC, and of course, when you're feeling romantic, Wham!. 
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy shit how could I forget Leslie and the Lys?

Delicious

Anything by Portishead.  Seriously, anything.

Also, White Zombie's Supersexy Swinging Sounds album.  If you're not familiar with it, it's a remix of previous White Zombie songs.

Triple Zero

still Kruder & Dorfmeister. you don't want to think about music much, so you just pick a random K&D album. and queue another 2-3 after them, just to make sure.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Harlequin

Found that the girl liked some John Williams playing in the background.

Quite luls worthy when it switched to Dresden Dolls, though ;)
After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

LMNO

AFK

Yeah, when I'm romancing the lady I tend to tune out pretty much everything.  Music is unneccessary.  But we do have one of those white noise machines, you know, so we don't wake the kiddo up.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus