News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Flyer #2

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 27, 2006, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

This needs to be in pdf format, but I am an incompetent in these matters.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

This isn't the latest reality teevee show!  This isn't the coolest new electronic trinket!  It isn't a ringtone!  So why the hell are you messing with it?  You'd better put this down, before someone sees you...you might get in trouble, or worse!  You might even look stupid and uncool!

Listen, genius...the powers that be work very hard to insure that you have all the information and entertainment that they think you need.  And THIS is how you thank them?  By reading some subversive flyer that was probably left here by some America-hating freak?  Huh?  Well, that's gratitute for you.

Shouldn't you just put this down, and go turn on the television?  You're probably missing something that you just can't live without.  What's gonna happen during your 20 minute lunchbreak, when everyone's talking about American Idol, and you missed it?  What then?  You'll be a pariah.  Your coworkers will laugh at you behind your back, and you'll be "off the team".  Good luck with that next promotion, Bubba!

So, look...just put this down quick, before anyone notices you reading it, and we'll pretend this never happened, okay?  Now, get back to work, and pay attention to what you are supposed to be paying attention to!

Or kill me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Idem

If I had a job, I might put it up at work.

But I don't.

the other anonymous

LHX

neat hell

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NetaungrotI don't know what you're talking about with pdf. . .

And here's a printable version:
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whatthehellflyerprint5gy.png

Edit: Fixed the emphasis oversight.

THanks!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Baron Von Stevenstein

ill print out a bunch. post them around school.
bathroom stalls, parkinglot, etc..

good stuff Rog.

Please tell me your running for office in '08
Floppy-ear'd Order of the Cthulhu
(\ /)
(0.o)
(>D)>=I====>

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Baron Von Stevenstein

Please tell me your running for office in '08

Sorry.  Wrong kind of sucker. :lol:

LMNO

I like that one.

Has a good mouth feel.

maphdet

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThis needs to be in pdf format, but I am an incompetent in these matters.

This isn't the latest reality teevee show!  This isn't the coolest new electronic trinket!  It isn't a ringtone!  So why the hell are you messing with it?  You'd better put this down, before someone sees you...you might get in trouble, or worse!  You might even look stupid and uncool!

Listen, genius...the powers that be work very hard to insure that you have all the information and entertainment that they think you need.  And THIS is how you thank them?  By reading some subversive flyer that was probably left here by some America-hating freak?  Huh?  Well, that's gratitute for you.

Shouldn't you just put this down, and go turn on the television?  You're probably missing something that you just can't live without.  What's gonna happen during your 20 minute lunchbreak, when everyone's talking about American Idol, and you missed it?  What then?  You'll be a pariah.  Your coworkers will laugh at you behind your back, and you'll be "off the team".  Good luck with that next promotion, Bubba!

So, look...just put this down quick, before anyone notices you reading it, and we'll pretend this never happened, okay?  Now, get back to work, and pay attention to what you are supposed to be paying attention to!

Or kill me.

phanfuckingtasmagorical!

May I use this?
Of course I would give credit.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Ra!

Would print it out if I had a working printer. :( I just found out ours doesn't work. Grr.

Well, I'll try to figure it out.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: maphdet
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThis needs to be in pdf format, but I am an incompetent in these matters.

Or kill me.

phanfuckingtasmagorical!

May I use this?
Of course I would give credit.

Of course.

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-