News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

::walks through the thread in a skirt::

Bob the Mediocre

Good luck to you, although I doubt all the silliness will up and leave.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Cain

Quote from: Bob the BabyGood luck to you, although I doubt all the silliness will up and leave.

Well, all the current silliness which is sillier than usual.

saint aini

::attempts to appease Hugh, Roger and any other Nazi sympathizers::
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

LMNO

::walks through again in a skirt::

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodblah blah blah...blah blah blah blah...blah fuckin' blah blahbbity blah...blah blah?

it's like a chorus of charlie Brown's teachers in here...

8)

That would be

Quote from: Charlies Brown's TeacherMwa mwa mwa mwa mwa
And could you please try to understand that yours is not the only point of view.  Did you read any of the events that I, Bella and Hugh described?  You miss a lot if you are not there when it happens.  The 5 or 10 name changes a night.  The threats and things that aini deletes.  Trying to read the posts the next day, I guarentee you  that you miss something.  And if you could quit trying to put everyone in a box, you might be a little easier to take as well.  I stuck up for aini before, didn't get me anywhere.  Several people have tried to ignore her.  The best ananlogy is the one I came up with, which I shall refine:

aini is like the cute little girl, who is really a horrible brat, she takes a long pointy stick and goes to the neighbors, where there are lots of dogs, she starts poking the dogs until one of them bites, then she throws the stick in the bushes and cries because she got bit by the dog.[/list:u]

She seems to have put the sticks away for now.  I hope for her sake that she has.  It can't be good for her to be so self destructive, and if you look closely enough, you will find that I have told her that as well.

aini is being nice.... :shock:

LMNO is in a skirt... :shock:

I am speechless.... :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: aini, oracle of doom::attempts to appease Hugh, Roger and any other Nazi sympathizers::

Then join the poker game.  Martin Bormann is out of money.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

Scribe? Dude? Drunk yet?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodblah blah blah...blah blah blah blah...blah fuckin' blah blahbbity blah...blah blah?

it's like a chorus of charlie Brown's teachers in here...

8)

That would be

Quote from: Charlies Brown's TeacherMwa mwa mwa mwa mwa
And could you please try to understand that yours is not the only point of view.  Did you read any of the events that I, Bella and Hugh described?  You miss a lot if you are not there when it happens.  The 5 or 10 name changes a night.  The threats and things that aini deletes.  Trying to read the posts the next day, I guarentee you  that you miss something.  And if you could quit trying to put everyone in a box, you might be a little easier to take as well.  I stuck up for aini before, didn't get me anywhere.  Several people have tried to ignore her.  The best ananlogy is the one I came up with, which I shall refine:

aini is like the cute little girl, who is really a horrible brat, she takes a long pointy stick and goes to the neighbors, where there are lots of dogs, she starts poking the dogs until one of them bites, then she throws the stick in the bushes and cries because she got bit by the dog.[/list:u]

She seems to have put the sticks away for now.  I hope for her sake that she has.  It can't be good for her to be so self destructive, and if you look closely enough, you will find that I have told her that as well.
you totally missed my point (as usual)...my point was: WHO FUCKING CARES? it's the fucking INTERNET, for christsake...people say stupid shit all the time...it's just words on a screen....going on and on about it and turning the PD forums into the aini forums is just horribly irritating...I don't come here to talk about aini, or read about aini, or watch people squabble over aini, or any of that shit...just fucking let it drop and IGNORE her if she irritates you...for that matter, it appears as though you should probably consider the same course of action regarding me, as my opinions and "speaking" style seem to rub you the wrong way....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: aini, oracle of doom::attempts to appease Hugh, Roger and any other Nazi sympathizers::

I can't begin to tell you how much it would please me to play poker at a table with you and Hugh...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyou totally missed my point (as usual)...my point was: WHO FUCKING CARES? it's the fucking INTERNET, for christsake...people say stupid shit all the time...it's just words on a screen....going on and on about it and turning the PD forums into the aini forums is just horribly irritating...I don't come here to talk about aini, or read about aini, or watch people squabble over aini, or any of that shit...just fucking let it drop and IGNORE her if she irritates you...for that matter, it appears as though you should probably consider the same course of action regarding me, as my opinions and "speaking" style seem to rub you the wrong way....

8)

Fine.  By the same token, if I am irritating you, ignore me.  I don't have to justify my existence to you, you weren't there, you didn't get PM's from your friends asking WTF was wrong with you because of something someone else did.  I was mad, I am over it now.  I took action.  You are now the one dragging it out. You can now STFU and it WILL be over, unless or unitl aini starts it up.  Or someone else starts something else up.  Part of the fun and part of the annoyance is that this place is kind of like a soap opera.  And considering at least most of us have some interest in CHAOS, things get chaotic.  For a guy who says there are not enough mindfucks going on, you sure get pissed when the chaos arrives. :roll:

Just saying  8)

PS You are an angry young man and I truly enjoy watching you grow up.  You annoy me the same way a little brother would.  But my brothers are much more boring than you.  Except the one who is a year older than me.  His oldest daughter is 7 months pregnant and he beat up the baby daddy and sent him on his way.  How he has managed to never be on cops, I have nooooo idea. :twisted: The first time he got arrest for drunk and disorderly he was 12, hahahaha :shock:  :D  :roll:

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I can't begin to tell you how much it would please me to play poker at a table with you and Hugh...

8)
I would pay just to WATCH that, holy crap and holy chao :shock:  :twisted:

East Coast Hustle

DRAMA  /= CHAOS

and you're absolutely right, you DON'T have to explain yourself to me, which was one of the things I was getting at...I'll take the rest of your comments as some sort of backhanded compliment, since I guess I'd rather I annoyed you because of some familial resemblance than because you just don't like me...

8)

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodDRAMA  /= CHAOS

and you're absolutely right, you DON'T have to explain yourself to me, which was one of the things I was getting at...I'll take the rest of your comments as some sort of backhanded compliment, since I guess I'd rather I annoyed you because of some familial resemblance than because you just don't like me...

8)
I like you kid, you're a pain in the ass, but you're growing on me, and that is a backhanded compliment, but that's all you're getting today.  If I didn't like you, I'd be mean to you or completely ignore you and I don't think I have ever done either to any great extent.  I think I complimented you over there
<------------------
and if I didn't I meant to.  You've overcome a lot of things, some things that some people never overcome.  Good job, seriously.