- Male (cisgendered)
- Born middle to upper-middle class, depending how you look at it.
- Born to parents with higher education, who were themselves the children of at least one parent with higher education
- Born to extremely dedicated and supportive parents who successfully concealed any marital strife they had in order to provide a stable, safe home environment
- Learned to read at a young age (thanks to aforementioned dedicated parents), read extensively as a child. Developed a rich knowledge base upon which I learned new things more quickly than most of my peers as a result, especially in the sciences.
- Reasonably good health, and a high metabolism/low appetite that has made it relatively easy to stay thin in a severely fattening food culture.
- Average to slightly above-average height relative to the society I live in, which favors tall people.