News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Propaganda Depository

Flyers, posters, pamphlets, podcasts, videos, etc. Post them all here.

Moderator: LMNO.

Replies: 12
Views: 10,108

Started by hirley0

Replies: 8
Views: 9,571

Replies: 48
Views: 37,937

Started by Cramulus

Pages1 2 3 4 5

Replies: 70
Views: 75,752

Started by hirley0

Replies: 3
Views: 10,861

Started by wlfjstr

Replies: 0
Views: 4,801

Started by minuspace

Replies: 1
Views: 5,220

Replies: 6
Views: 7,560

Started by cris

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 47
Views: 48,289

Started by DECI4

Replies: 0
Views: 4,823

Started by Freeky

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 46
Views: 36,394

Replies: 100
Views: 63,804

Started by Cuddlefish

Pages1 2

Replies: 27
Views: 18,860

Started by Payne

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 7

Replies: 102
Views: 59,574

Started by Jenne

Replies: 6
Views: 7,649

Started by Icey

Pages1 2

Replies: 16
Views: 16,388

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching