News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Techmology and Scientism

The James Brindley Memorial Society

Started by AFK

Pages1 2

Replies: 25
Views: 11,663

Started by Captain Utopia

Pages1 2

Replies: 22
Views: 17,676

Replies: 5
Views: 3,032

Started by BabylonHoruv

Pages1 2

Replies: 21
Views: 7,959

Started by ceit

Replies: 7
Views: 8,708

Started by Salty

Pages1 2

Replies: 16
Views: 10,647

Started by Iason Ouabache

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 9,276

Replies: 16
Views: 21,445

Replies: 2
Views: 9,910

Replies: 44
Views: 39,832

Replies: 30
Views: 12,144

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 110
Views: 39,258

Replies: 11
Views: 11,371

Replies: 42
Views: 12,644

Replies: 47
Views: 17,634

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching