News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Techmology and Scientism

The James Brindley Memorial Society

Replies: 9
Views: 5,601

Started by Cain

Replies: 10
Views: 4,641

Replies: 12
Views: 11,978

Started by Cait M. R.

Pages1 2

Replies: 23
Views: 12,189

Started by Captain Utopia

Pages1 2

Replies: 22
Views: 17,676

Started by ceit

Replies: 7
Views: 8,708

Started by cena2020

Pages1 2

Replies: 17
Views: 7,928

Replies: 11
Views: 8,396

Replies: 65
Views: 33,322

Replies: 42
Views: 12,644

Started by Cuddlefish

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 34
Views: 16,277

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching