News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Literate Chaotic

A place to discuss literature, reading, language and to post your own writings and stories.

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 16
Views: 9,126

Started by Malaul

Replies: 12
Views: 9,214

Started by Rupert Giles

Pages1 2

Replies: 19
Views: 9,230

Started by Al Qədic

Replies: 3
Views: 9,236

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 19
Views: 9,321

Started by Cain

Replies: 8
Views: 9,339

Started by Kai

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 9,348

Started by Rupert Giles

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 9,457

Started by Z³

Replies: 10
Views: 9,465

Replies: 6
Views: 9,694

Started by hirley0

Replies: 4
Views: 9,700

Started by P3nT4gR4m

Replies: 13
Views: 9,755

Replies: 7
Views: 9,761

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2

Replies: 19
Views: 9,879

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching